Destrometer-Im confused

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Destrometer-Im confused

• Does score effects the destrometer or does the destrometer effected by the number of destruction?Im confused,thats because mightyred told me that destrometer is not effected by score

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I always had the feeling that if you use a level 4 bird in a level and then use a level 5 bird, then the level 5 bird would fill the Destructometer faster. Then again, I’m not a programmer. Maybe @bankler knows more?

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

Higher level birds fill the destructometer faster. This multiplier is not as significant as the multiplier for score, but it helps for sure. You get destructometer fill from destruction (not from score).

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

so mighyred was in a way..wrong?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@redbird-justin I wouldn’t say wrong…more like a misconception- the meter is filled by the more destruction you do (hence the “Destruct” in Destruct-o-Meter), so destroying blocks (and oddly, balloons have lots of points as well) and Golden Pig will fill up the meter over time/instantly (respectively), not your score, which is used to determine your 3-star rating- though, the more destruction you do, the more points you get, so it’s all asi asi in hands

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Destrometer-Im confused

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.