Design your own bird!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Design your own bird!

• Okay, here are the rules. Pick any bird from the AB franchise except for the ones that are already in the game. (Also don’t pick birds from AB Star Wars or Rio, those belong to other franchises.) Choose their weapon and off-hand item types, their rage attack, and classes. Try to pick abilities which are balanced but different from those used by the already existing classes. And who knows, maybe Rovio will read this thread and be inspired to use some of it in future expansions? We can only hope. I’ll start: (You can do your own Hal if you like, I just chose him as an example.)

Hal
    Weapons: Rattle (Stun), Scythe (Chain), Nunchucks (Critical)
    Off-hand: Spoon/Fork/Spork? (Vitality), Cape (Vigor)
    Rage: All pigs attack eachother at random for one turn

Jester (Motley jester hat with bells)
    Attack: Does X damage, and target attacks his ally on the next turn (may be OP with Brute-types, possibly reduce damage?)
    Defend: Enemy attacks on target have a 50% chance of missing for the next 3 turns

Dancer (Flamenco sombrero)
    Attack: Does 2x X damage to target, and X damage to 2 other random targets. 5% chance (per hit) to stun for 1 turn. (This would be the low-damage option for fighting Dodge opponents)
    Defend: Damage from attacks on target is distributed equally among all birds. (For attacks which already hit all birds, this means that the damage to the target bird is reduced while the damage to the other two is increased.) Lasts 3 turns.

Mime (Beret, face makeup)
    Attack: Does no damage directly, but target pig attacks a random ally immediately (similar to Chuck’s Lightning Bird attack, but on an enemy). Target may even attack itself (especially if no other pigs are alive). Like Jester, this would probably have to be at reduced damage with Brute-types.
    Defend: Enemy attacks on all birds have a 20% chance of missing for 1 turn

Dervish (Fez)
    Attack: Does X damage. Target has 30% chance of missing when it attacks for the next 3 turns.
    Defend: Enemies attacking the target have a 30% chance of becoming confused and attacking their allies on the next turn.

Ninja (Black mask) – This one costs LCs
    Attack: Does X damage, has a 30% greater chance of dealing critical damage.
    Defend: For 1 turn, damage dealt to target bird is capped at 50% of their maximum health. (Thought about using Dodge and ignoring all damage > X, like the enemy ninjas in the game, but that would be way OP against Brute-types. This way, they can still be killed if they are below 50% health, and damage that does less than 50% of their max health already is not affected at all.)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Red
    @james1562

I came up with some rage attacks and one weapon and off-hand item for each bird but I couldn’t come up with headgears sorry.

Stella

Rage: Attacks an enemy with a huge bubble for X damage trapping the chosen enemy in the bubble for 1, 2 or 3 turns depending on how much health the enemies health is. (0-1000 health 1 turn, 1000-2000 health 2 turns, 2000-3000+ health 3 turns
    Weapon: Bubble Wand (Chain)
    Off-hand: Bubble Soap (Might)

Hal

Rage: Attacks an enemy 3 times by spinning around them for X damage ignoring their defense (Shield resist, shock shields and stuff like that.)
    Weapon: Boomerang (Chain)
    Off-hand: Boomerang

Terence

Rage: Hulk Smash attacks by punching the ground and making an earthquake deals X damage and stuns a random enemy for 1 or 2 turns.
    Weapon: Giant fist (Stun)
    Off-hand: Giant Arm/fist/hand (Vigor)

Bubbles

Rage: Inflates and deals X damage to 3 random enemies stunning them for 1 turn
    Weapon: Candy Basket (Critical)
    Off-hand: Lollipop (Might)

Ice Bomb

Rage: Attacks 3 enemies with most health has a 50% chance to freeze enemies with most health for 1 turn has a 20% chance to stun other enemies
    Weapon: Ice Bomb (Bedtime)
    Off-hand: Eggsteriod (Vitality or Vigor?)

Strong Egg (Fake egg but pigs would fall for anything that looks like an egg. Birds would never use a real egg.)

Rage:Provoke. All pigs love eggs! Pigs eat? egg by taking bites of it 10 bites and it dies. Gives your birds more time to plan attacks and not get killed by pigs.
    Weapon:None
    Off-hand:None
    Attack: Jumps on pig and does X damage to them. Egg can only attack 10 times before it cracks.
    Passive Ability: None

I’ll try to think of some headgears and more weapons and off hand items if I can.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Some good ideas there. I thought about the Boomerang for my Hal, but unfortunately, there’s already boomerangs under the Blues’ weapons. Likewise for Terence’s giant fist (which Bomb already has). Also the Bubble Wand I think is actually the exact name of one of Chuck’s weapons (which I used for a while). Maybe if we came up with another word for it? I like the Lollipop for Bubbles, but it’d be better as a weapon and use the basket as off-hand. A suggestion for Stella’s rage is that you make the enemy invulnerable to attack while in the bubble. Otherwise, it’s no different than stun. Not sure about the variable duration. I’d say just make it 1 or 2 turns and be done with it. (3 is a bit much.) Terence’s rage seems to be pretty much the same as Blues’, but without the dispel. I agree that it should be some sort of earthquake-like thing, but it needs something to make it unique. Maybe damage everybody + damage reduction?

Red
    @james1562

Well I couldn’t come up with a decent weapon for Hal and Terence.
    For Bubbles the weapon should be the lollipop and the candy basket the Off-hand item I thought of putting a candy bomb for him but Bomb already has that weapon. Terence’s rage attack was supposed to attack all enemies and stun 3 random enemies with most health for 1 turn. The Bubble Wand for Stella should have another name but I don’t know what name would be good. Stella’s rage attack should only stun enemies with 2000+ for 2 turns and weaken their attack.

Red
    @james1562

I came up with a few headgears only one needs a headgear thing.

Bubbles

Sugar Attack
    Deals X damage to target bubbles also has an 8% chance to attack another pig.

Sugar Rush
    All allies attack power is increased by 35% Lasts 3 turns

Terence Sumo Gear(belt and hair tied back)

Smash!
    Terence smashes into pig and does X damage has a 15% chance to stun the enemy for one round.

Guard
    Terence gets in front of bird and guards chosen bird if Terence takes more than X damage by an enemy the enemy will be attacked. Lasts 2 turns

Stella

Bubbly
    Does X damage to all enemies has an 8% chance to trap an enemy in the bubble. Lasts 2 turns.

Absorb
    Stella shields with bubbles that are like shield bubbles absorb 150 damage. Damage is divided equally between birds giving them 50% more attack power. Lasts 2 turns

I came up with this gear but I don’t know what bird it should be on

Death Knight (I think it’d look good on Hal, A torn hood and his face is shadowed.)

Soul Eater
    Attacks the enemy for X damage has a 20% chance to steal 40% of their health and a 30% chance to weaken their attack.

Sacrifice
    Takes X% percent of Death Knight’s health and heals bird for X. I also came up with another kind of sacrifice
    Kills self to heal all birds by 70% of their health

Legendary items for Death Knight

Weapon: Soul Sword (Pointy Black sword with red clouds swirling around it)

Off-hand: Flail (Ball with iron spikes).

Set Bonus: Has a 30% chance to attack enemy 2 times with each weapon

I’ll see if I can think of more stuff.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

Here’s my idea. I”l post 1 new bird at a time.

Hal HP:200 Level:7 He’s a native and holds a spear and a wooden shield.

Shove
    Deals 43 damage. 10% chance to reduce charges by 1.

Native Shield
    Target bird takes %50 less damage from charged attacks.

Rage ability:Ultra Boomerang.
    Hal Boomerangs off the stage and hits a pig, dealing 150 damage.
    Then he comes back hitting another pig with 100 damage.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

Here’s my next one. It’s Terence. He doesnt have any helpful abilities due to his utter grumpiness.

HP: 202 Level:7 He’s a boxer and holds 2 boxing gloves.

Smash
    Deals 60 damage.

Destroy
    Charge: 3 turns. Deals 90 damage to all enemies.

Rage ability: Big muscles.
    Attack power goes up by %150. Lasts 2 turns.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

Bubbles is next. He specializes in weakening enemies.

HP:210 Level:7 He’s a safari explorer and hols a GPS and an egyptian-like dagger.

Disarm
    Deals 49 damage. Target takes %25 more damage for 3 turns.

Hide
    Target bird has a %50 chance to take no damage for 2 turns.

Rage ability: Balloon.
    Puffs up and smashes all pigs. Pigs take %50 more damage for 4 turns.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

Last is Stella. Only her rage ability has her real personality in it.

HP: 240 Level:8 She’s a scientist that holds a vial and a medkit.

Poison potion
    Deals 37 damage. Target pig takes 58 damage for 3 turns.

Medkit
    All birds gain 40 HP for 3 turns.

Rage ability: Bubbles of Justice.
    Deals 75 damage and stuns all enemies for 2 turns.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

And finally, an enemy pig.

Corporal HP:600 level:6

Helmeted Headbutt
    Deals 54 damage.

Command
    Charge:3 turns. Attack Power of all pigs increase by %20. Lasts 2 turns.

Helmet
    Passive: Takes %50 less damage from ranged attacks.
    Example: Chuck, Blues and Bomb with his drying pistol.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

Yup, That’s it.

Red
    @james1562

I thought of a passive ability for Stella.

A bubble that acts like a shield and absorbs 150 damage this damage is divided equally and is used to make each birds attack stronger by 50%

Red
    @james1562

Corporal is already in this game.

El Porkador would be an awesome enemy to fight

HP: 5000+ depending on your level.

Sing
    Does X damage to all enemies has a 50% chance to stun and remove all helpful effects from target

Taunt
    Laughs at birds and makes them attack him birds do X damage but Porkador also does damage. Does X damage has a 50% chance to stun all enemies for 1 turn.

Dodge
    Ignores damage greater than X

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

He is already?! Aw, man! Well, Those abilities i made were good though, they would fit the corporal.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

anyway, how do you guys think of what I made?

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

Also, Porkador is a good idea except for the humungous HP. Im at level six in the game just so you know. Try making Cyporkador. He’s like the original but stronger.

Red
    @james1562

The old version of Corporal is on the game the one with the gray helmet that heals. He comes out in a castle and a few other battles

Your ideas aren’t that bad though. But they need more weakening, healing, and stuff like that.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

I thought of something new. You know how Hal is captured by the pigs in the original game? So, When you meet Hal, he’s gonna be birdnapped by the pigs and he will be taken to piggy prison. You’ll have to go back there and rescue him. Piggy prison will be the same thing, except after you defeat the wave with the ironclad pig, you go up another level and face a corporal and two ironclads. There’s Hal’s cage too, but this time it has 1000 HP. If you free Hal, you automatically win the level and be able to use Hal.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

Cool, right?

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

My avatar looks legit :)

Red
    @james1562

That’s a very good idea.

In the original game he was found in the danger above level 6-4. The flock saved him and he was now playable.

Also in the Theme the Big Setup (before danger above) the whole Flock was captured and Terence helped free them. Hal was the first one to be saved,

Now we’re getting a little Off Topic here so lets keep it relevant with the attacks and stuff.

SwagySeagull
    @swagyseagull

OK. Tomorrow I’ll try making Ice Bird from ABS.

TheBlueBacon
    @thebluebacon

Well , here’s some ideas I came up with :

Slippery !
    Deals X damage and has a 45% chance to make an enemy miss an attack . Lasts 3 turns .

Frozen Shield
    Works just like the Ice knight . The shield absorbs X amount of damage then breaks . lasts 3 turns .

Rage : Permafrost !
    Stuns 3 random enemies for 2 turns . (If there’s 2 it will freeze one , but it will last 3 turns . Same with one enemy )

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I think we deserve a dodge! I get so mad about getting it used against me. I don’t think it is fair makes you miss 75% of the time for 3 turns! WTH we have nothing on our side that can cause a miss atall! I mean even a 25% chance or something would be nice. If you’re lucky and have the right weapons you can have a 5% chance to stun…. That is the only shot we have for not receiving damage for A turn. I think that there should be something we can do to attempt to avoid damage more than a 5% chance if you are using the correct weapons

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Wow. All these ideas are great! Hope Rovio notice them!

Red
    @james1562

Came up with a new headgear.

Joker (Red Nose, face paint)

Flying Cards

Deals 3x X damage by throwing 3 cards to all enemies. Has a 30% chance to remove a helpful effect from any enemy.

Surprise Box

Joker throws 2 surprise boxes to 2 random enemies dealing X damage. The 2 enemies that were attacked will attack the Joker bird for 2 rounds.

Legendary Weapons that would go with this headgear

The 3 cards (Chain)
    +
    Card Deck (Might)
    =
    Has a 50% chance to deal bonus damage to all enemies.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Design your own bird!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.