Demand Rovio to bring back the old games!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Demand Rovio to bring back the old games!

• So apparently, Rovio said they removed the old games for testing purposes. But that was a lie. Someone asked why the games were removed, and here’s what Rovio themselves said: Some of the older Angry Birds games have remained unchanged for quite some time while we have directed our focus to our newer titles. Rather than continually updating these older games to remain compatible with changing devices and marketplace requirements, we have decided instead to focus on providing incredible experiences in our active games. This means that Angry Birds Classic will not be available for download any more.

EVERYONE CALL ROVIO AND DEMAND THAT THEY BRING BACK THE OLD GAMES! IF THEY SAY NO, SEND OUT A THREAT! THEN, MAYBE THE OLD GAMES WILL RETURN!  Who’s with me?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • CanimalGuy2018
    @canimalfan2018

So, Bad Piggies is the only classic game still on the app store. What the bloody hell rovio?

Anonymous

go to my games and apps, then go to libary, then your uninstailled AB apps will be there! (for ios, go to purchased) and remember apks and ipas? but, my tablet DOES NOT SUPPORT APKS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD AN IPA BECAUSE THERE IS NO FILES APP!!

Anonymous

and pc versions have been discontinued, (+ the webgames) since 2014, but you can still buy them on places like amazon. i bought one and i use it every day to remind me of the good old days.

Halfan88
    @halfan88

I miss the webgames SO MUCH

CanimalGuy2018
    @canimalfan2018

I have the classic games installed on my phone. (except Angry Birds Stella and Fight, as I got my phone after those apps got discontinued) I have a screenshot to prove it. But i will upload it later.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Demand Rovio to bring back the old games!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.