Deleting inactive players from friends list

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Deleting inactive players from friends list

• Does anyone know how to delete unfriended and inactive players from the friends list? I have a very cluttered list I would like to pare down.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Friends list in-game or friends list in here? I’d love to find a way to completely disable all the “friends” crap here, as well as most (if not all?) notification spam…

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I think to delete anyone in ab2 friend list is quite easy, just unfriend she/he in your facebook account which you use to login ab2.

kelshe
    @kelshe

In-game friends. And, no, unfriending in FB doesn’t remove them.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

you may need wait for a while… in-game friend is actually your FB friend when you connect ab2 to specific fb account. The friend data then transfer to ab2. If you unfriend in facebook, then it may need time for rovio to remove data from rovio server

kelshe
    @kelshe

Just how long do you reckon that will take? Most of them have been unfriended for well over a year. Some of them aren’t even on FB anymore.

Photokool
    @photokool

I think the only way to get them off the list is to uninstall the game and then reinstall it — if you have unfriended them. But that can be risky since that can be a red flag for banning.

I have people on my list who have not played for a long time. I have to scroll through a long list.

kelshe
    @kelshe

Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn’t work either.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Deleting inactive players from friends list

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.