Daily coins award staying on day one

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Daily coins award staying on day one

• I play AB Facebook Friends everyday, but the last 3 or 4 days the daily coins reward is not keeping track…I stay at day one every day. Anybody else seeing this? I’m on a PC using IE.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

Works fine on my end @greilich
    I rely on friends donations more than the small daily gift from the game :)

mm
    @martin-mix-9

Not having this issue, but daily coins are kind of screwed up for me too. On day one, it gives me the four coins initially, but then if I leave the main screen and come back, it gives me six coins (on the same day) and I can repeat this process as much as I want, earning six coins each time. Then on day 2, I get 10 coins each time I arrive at the main tournament screen. Same on day three getting sixteen coins each time I hit the main screen. Finally on day four, I get fifty coins, but only one time (day four works like day five should). Not that I’m complaining, I can rack up a lot of coins this way, but my point is the daily coin deal seems a little flaky across the board.

Chappy
    @kacobra

I used the same coin glitch to play this game, yet stopped working 2 days ago. They will lose a lot of players by eliminating this perk for those who wanted to waste time collecting

mm
    @martin-mix-9

Yeah, I saw that too. Fortunately for me, I’ve acquired 1200 or so of each of the power-ups (except the targeting one) so I don’t anticipate running out anytime soon. And honestly the game has lost a little luster for me anyway, so I suspect I’ll drop off the rolls before I run out of PUs too.
    Best of luck and happy flinging!
    –mm

SPIKE
    @spike-abf

I was wondering if anyone else had that coin glitch…luckily I was able to rack up a decent amount before that faucet of generosity was turned off LOL

mike.pirrone.54
    @mike-pirrone-54

how can I get my daily rewards back

mike.pirrone.54
    @mike-pirrone-54

i lost 55 hundred might been little less but around that it made me not want to buy coins and lose them

Rambleberry
    @rambleberry

@mike-pirrone-54 – Have you tried contacting Rovio about the glitch you are having with daily rewards?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Daily coins award staying on day one

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.