Daily challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily challenge

• Has anyone else noticed that the final King Pig level is now almost nearly impossible without spending coins? Used to always complete it easily, but they are now the most difficult levels, that you need really good luck and the right birds to complete. And of course you never get the right birds.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Yes I noticed that too. KPC and KPP are more difficult now. Nearly impossible without spending gems.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Today it was easy. ..

Sometimes I don’t even reach the kpc

Andrew Stewart
    @andrew-stewart

Yes. This needs to be fixed. One of the things that bothers me about it is that when you’re playing a king pig level, you won’t be able to accumulate more than 4 extra birds. I think that’s bs especially since you cannot use spells. It’s so dumb that after firing a bird I try to guess whether the pigs will all die and if I think they won’t I just fire another bird because my charge is going to reset without giving me another bird. It is the worst feeling when they end up all dying while my bird is bound to not do anything and my charge power just resets just before I fired so I end up with near zero charge and only 3 extra birds.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily challenge

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.