Daily Challenge difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge difficulty

• Why has Rovio made the daily challenge so much harder this last week? Hope they don’t continue with the 4-5-6 challenges.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Nik
    @nik-handson

If you don’t complete a daily challenge for a day, or a few days in a row they go back to getting easier/have fewer rooms. Mine was 4-4-5 today as I didn’t beat the last 2 days’ worth.

maverick
    @maverick78

I have almost exclusively 2/3/4 dc levels.  It’s so stupid that everyone is playing a different game,  with different advantages for certain playerS based solely on the amount of money they spend.  Be aware the more you spend the more you get screwed in this Rovios bizario world

Anonymous

Hey everyone, i was wondering what a “4-4-5” room is, i have seen this alot on topics about the king pig panic and the daily challenge

Nurw0440
    @nurw0440

@trrzmrangry its mean a how many room for each level. 4-4-5 room meaning:

Level 1: 4 rooms

Level 2: 4 rooms

Level 3: 5 rooms

Anonymous

Ok great, thanks for  the help

maverick
    @maverick78

But some players will receive 2/2/3 daily challenges, and some will receive a free video bird.  I’ve also heard of others receiving a feather frenzy for dc rewards.  The fact is none of us are playing the sane game is preposterous.  You are handicapped with certain in game disadvantages depending on the money you will or won’t spend. It’s mind boggling Rovio can’t get away with such nefarious and dubious game mechanics.  Make the god damn game the exact same for everyone.  How fn hard is that?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge difficulty

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.