Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,864 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I couldn’t beat it either, but I did beat it once before.

My biggest problem is the dang pig kept going to the left, and once he’s down in the water, no hope to win. Also, the 4 preceding rooms just took too many birds.

He needs to go to the right and into the water. When, he needs to be hit from below and into the flower. He will get launched to his demise. I don’t remember if I used Chuck to clear all the structure at the edge of the cliff, but doing it is probably a good idea because I forget how much the black hole changes pig’s direction.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Some time ago there was similar final room and I cleared it on both accounts in one try, but this one is configured differently and same solution does not work.

Buster
    @doulgas

Back in the good old days the first two levels of DC were a walk in the park. Lately, not so much. It took me 3 tries to get through level one today (no spells or gems), but after that it wasn’t too bad.

Just be aware that if you get the same DC I did today, level three is a slime event with no apparent exit, so you ultimately will have to pound him to death. Terence and a bomb will be useful in the last room.

Buster
    @doulgas

Good luck with DC today.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

@douglas Yeah I learned the hard way today.  Played AB2 for about 22 minutes- and in that time watched about 17 ads.  Not a good ratio of gameplay to time-sucking.

Tried DC 3 times, all three of those times got there with full stock of birds.  All three of those times, ran out of birds (including the free video bird) and KP wasn’t even at half-life.  AND I used the bomb/Silver to knock him off the platform on first shot so it wasn’t like I was losing birds to that fireman pig sitting right in front of the slingshot.

Gave up.  That makes playing this game 5 times this week and giving up DC 4/5 times.

SB311
    @sb311

I couldn’t even get through room five of the third level to see what manipulated boss pig level they are wheeling out today. :(

I also had to give up on the first room once because I couldn’t figure out how to reach the scuba pig because there was so much debris in the water.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Looks like I won’t even waste my time today. I’ll “play” it to get the 15 free gems, and that’s it.

SB311
    @sb311

Stuck here right now and the fireman pig will not go to sleep. :(

Something fell and knocked the boss pig off of his platform though. So I didn’t have to waste a bird.

Fireman pig finally fell asleep but I could do no damage to the boss pig. I’m calling it a day on this one.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Truly a gem sucker made for the wknd players. Gave up since on my 2nd try I only had two birds by the time I made it too the boss.

I think the only way to kill him is by battering him with debris while he’s stuck in that spot but not all birds can do this, so basically tons of gems…we all know when they put a pay to play level on and it’s here today…nope I’m good

Jacob
    @cobby

Today, I beat Bomb’s Blast with 2 attempts. The first two levels had only 2 rooms, while the Boss level had 3 rooms. Although, the Boss was difficult as heck, I made it with having approximately a few birds left on the 2nd attempt.

———-

On my first attempt at the Boss Level, the Foreman Pig was placed on wood at a position where you usually wouldn’t knock him off with just one bird. There was a roof under the wood where he sat on, which meant I had to go on a trampoline in-order to knock him out.

There were also 4 fans nearby the slingshot. 2 of them were above the slingshot, and 2 of them were under the slingshot.

I decided to use the 2 fans under the slingshot to simply hit him. The 2 fans would lead me towards a trampoline, bounce me to the Foreman Pig, knock him down away from the wood, and lastly blow him to a spot by the fans where it would be easier to hit him.

I had to launch one of the birds first because there was a tower blocking the way from going into the trampoline. It wasn’t hard to knock it down, yet I only used one bird to cautiously break the blocks. Now, I was able to slingshot the birds to the trampoline.

I first sling-shotted Bomb and he successfully hit the trampoline, bounced towards the Foreman Pig, and exploded a few blocks of wood. The Foreman Pig was eventually still there, with no health taken away..

It soon took me all of the birds I had left to try to knock the Foreman Pig away from the wood. None of them didn’t really put in effort. They just destroyed a few wooden blocks, that’s all.

Finally, the last birds I had were The Blues, and they were able to effectually take him away from the spot.

He dropped and was slowly drifted from the fans, leading him to a spot where it was more simpler to hit him. But the problem was, I had no birds left; And the Foreman Pig didn’t even lose half of his health.

I didn’t have enough gems to continue, nor there wasn’t any potential way to continue. The only choice I had was to exit and try again another time.

Without any exceptions, I exited the Daily Challenge after all of that stress.

Buster
    @doulgas

Jacob, from other posts it sounds like you’re relatively new to the game. The challenges get more difficult as your firepower increases. We don’t all get the same setups. I haven’t seen a 2-room DC in a long time. But hey, where you are is when the game was the most fun for me.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The DC and KPP today were easy. Took me two tries on the DC, but that was totally on me making a couple of misfires with my birds. The KPP was the easiest I’ve seen in a while.

Buster
    @doulgas

Roger that. It also took me 2 tries on DC only because I forgot that those flowers are there for a reason.

SB311
    @sb311

@aggieguy, same. Some of the rooms were annoying, but it was more manageable today.

I also recieved two extra rare chests, but of course, I recieved only one card with three chili spells and missed two cards with three ME spells. Spells have been very difficult to come by for me for some reason. :(

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

I didn’t even play it today.  I’ve been so irritated with the DCC the last 2 or 3 days I didn’t bother with it.  I also am getting 5 or 6 rooms for level 3 in DCC.  By the time I get to the Boss Pig I’m usually about out of birds.  It’s not much fun.

I’ve been paying for the gem letter, as I like to get the bonus 1,000 feathers for completing all 6 tasks.  The gem letter will expire in a few days.  I won’t be renewing.

Jacob
    @cobby

@doulgas, I’m not exactly new to the game. I first experienced it in either late 2017 or early 2018, but then uninstalled it because of how stupid the Arena was. I came back later in late 2018, and then I discovered this website.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

So, today was a first – DCC with a room setup of 4-5-6. I tried once, but the rooms on stage 3 were everything but easy. I think I gave up, when I entered room 4 with three birds left.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I had 2-3-4 setup on both accounts. No problem with main account, but FTP one had one of those days and I ended up paying once for cards. KPP on the other hand… well, this is Monday. :(

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

The DC was very hard because of the 4-5-6 rooms waterfall boss stage, with a lot of crap floating in the sky and scuba pig underwater, only got Chuck left in the boss room. I paid gems twice, fell right into the trap and suffered badly. “Typical” Monday.

On the contrary, the KPP was easy.

Btw, the video free chest increased to twice a day, and one of the daily quest also becomes watching a video recently, you can even watch videos to get more rewards for common chests, these rewards can easily outweigh those in DC.  So the game has shifted to watching ads rather than playing!?

Nejc
    @nejco

Rovio is thirsty for more cash that’s why they are adding watch ad button to every button that doesn’t have it yet.

SB311
    @sb311

That fourth room is ridiculous. I only had 4 birds left and made it to the boss level with none. I never pay gems unless I  reach the boss level with at least two birds and have made a significant dent in his life bar.

I’m going to try it two more times and then I’ll give up. So annoying because the six and 8 apples would be very helpful to keep my apple supply above 1000 so I can keep collecting the feathers each day. :(

I guess I’ll have to start doing it every other day again except when double feather frenzy is going on. ;)

Meme324
    @meme324-2

WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS WHINING AND VENTING!!!!!                               (so please don’t read if that kind of talk offends you because  I already know I sound a little like a poor losing crybaby)

It’s nuts how ridiculous the challenge has become especially over the past couple of weeks. Recently I started playing on my phone so I am only at level 70 something, therewhere I still only get 2 or 3 rooms and usually win without paying. On my iPad playing level 970 something I rarely win these days and yes, I totally understand the higher you get in the game the more challenging it becomes, and it should be like that, but I think we agree it should be fair for everyone. How are you suppose to play a boss pig when you have to get through 5 or 6 rooms to get there? On those rare occasions when I do win I find without fail, the King Pin Challenge much easier and I now always win, am I the only one that remembers when it was the other way around? Months back I gave up playing in the Arena because I found it unfair and then it was no longer required to check off for daily task. I would give up on this too if it were not currently required. I can forget ever completing all the daily tasks these days if the King Pin is included, how can you play thatwhen you can’t win to get there? What happened? I use to love and really enjoy this game, these days I let it give me more stress than pleasure and don’t know if it worth it anymore. I do payto play this game but think once all my gems are gone, so am I. It no longer fun and enjoyable as it should be at least I think so. Why so greedy Rovio? Why can’t we enjoy the game as I am sure at the start was in fact your intention?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@meme324-2, LOL for the warning. :D

Recently? It took me 7 months to get into level 70. You’re way better player than me.

As for the rest, I fully agree. The difficulty has risen and fun diminished dramatically in few recent months.

SB311
    @sb311

Took about five attempts, but I was able to get through the DC today. The KPP didn’t go as well. The first two levels were fine, but I think I needed Terrence to beat the boss pig. He almost flew out to the left twice but the black hole/fans brought him back into the room. At least, I received the 20 gems for getting to it today. Missed out yesterday. :/

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@sb311, if KPP final room was same as mine (I had the black hole at left, lots of fans), I got little platform at right of black hole cleared. KP landed there and I managed to use pink bugger to float the pig away.

I really should take screenshots, but tablet is not co-operating and I’m too lazy to find the reason.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – current difficulty

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 1,864 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.