daily challages and new levels

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum daily challages and new levels

• is the daily challages is all we are getting anymore? I have beating all the levels to 580(The pig Apple ) for a couple weeks now and are wanting more. i have been told there are only levels to 560 but i have checked and i have beating levels up to 580. just wanting some one to shed a little light on this for me.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The old level limit of 560 is already obsolete because there’s been 20 new levels since Thursday making it currently 580.

New levels are added in every Thursday. So, by next week, you should have 600 levels.

Superdoug55
    @douglass

ok thanks It just seems like I never get updates myabe my Iphone is acting crazy becuase sometimes i will go a month with no level update that is what confuses me. what confuses me is i have had levels up to 580 beat for 3 weeks now, ,aybe im confused and somebody can put me on the right path LOL
    thanks

Aeshna
    @aeshna

I thought new levels were added every other Thursday? And not weekly.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

FACT: AB2 receives 20 levels every 2 weeks, NOT every week.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

For the biggest misfortune of his fans… Rovio and ” the quantity following the example of the quality “. Beautiful trademark…

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Like others pointed out, 20 levels every two weeks, the daily challenge and the arena. AB2 is keeping me occupied. Though I wonder if it moving from addiction to obsession?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@douglass Daily Challenges make feathers really easy to obtain, so leveling up is no problem (over a period of weeks and depending on your Birds’ level)- I just wish that you would get gems as a reward for beating the level (for those tough boss fights of course!)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum daily challages and new levels

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.