Daily black pearl chest in hat store is gone today.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily black pearl chest in hat store is gone today.

• Very disappointed. Is this for everyone? Or does it happen when you reach a certain rank?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I got it.

Might have just been a glitch.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

I also noticed yesterday it disappeared. Just curious – what’s your slingshot rank? Because I may connect it with recent upgrade of slingshot (e.g. you’re right, that maybe once you reach some rank of slingshot it disappears).

Anyways I sent message to Rovio on this concern, I am tired of being squeezed by the game. I lost few months back all video option besides few in Arena and Clan events.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Ancient Emerald

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Basically Rovio confirmed, they removed it for me. With their default response “We are trying to improve players’ experience and bla blabla”. Dang, I feel I am almost done with this game…

Eric8123
    @eric8123

Oh sure, Rovio, taking away a perk really improves our experience. That’s the same b.s. they fed me when I asked them why they took my tower of fortune video option away. Taking things away obviously does NOT improve our experience. They took my daily pearl chest away as well, by the way. I’m getting closer to being done with this game too.

Buster
    @doulgas

It’s like at our local grocery store, where they put signs up saying “to improve your experience” we’re moving everything to new places so you can’t find anything.

grammyK
    @grammyk

My slingshot is at 37. This is the point where I’m finished collecting all the x4 hat sets, now I can only work on the 10k per hat. I still haven’t contacted Rovio about any of these inequities in the game; I am just too angry each day to find any polite words.

i only play less than an hour a day the last few weeks.

maverick
    @maverick78

You are definitely getting screwed over by one of Rovio cheap underhanded stunts, to steal gems and unfairly influence gameplay.

Breee
    @breee

They have removed the pearl chest, lessened the destructometer, taken free video from Arena and shuffle button for a percentage of players. You may have all of the above, one or none etc. Very unfair, and certainly not a level playing field. It has nothing to do with slingshot, FP etc.

Videos from TOF are removed if you pay to play. Again, unfair and hardly an incentive to use money on the game.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’ve never seen the video option in the TOF if you replay it.

For me it is available on the first try only.

That said, I rarely reply it, usually I will once during a hat adventure if it is near the end and I’ve got only 1-2 hats.

Breee
    @breee

Sorry I don’t understand? You’ve never seen the video option on TOF but for you it’s only available on first try?

That is the video option, it’s only available for everyone once. It’s up to you when you use it, obviously it’s best to use as your last go.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@breee the TOF video option is NOT available for everyone. I have not seen it since I started playing again four (?or 5) months ago. But the admitted/brags about it cheat on utube who has millions of gems has it and s/he averages spending 40,000 gems per run – dara7 . Check it out. And I never got DC or KPP and recently lost the daily chest in the hat shop. Why am I a target of this nastiness? I a handicapped old lady on a low income and I STILL pay for a bit here and there when I can. And I don’t even know where there might be others I might be missing.

aaaaarrrgghhh

Buster
    @doulgas

@grammyk, if I have observed one thing consistently on this forum, it is this:

People who pay real $$$ on this game are NOT rewarded. On the contrary, little treats like video options seem to be taken away. The message seems to be, “why give it to them when they’ll pay for it?”

This isn’t based a scientific study, just something I’ve noticed over the past 2-3 years. By comparison, I’ve never spent a dime and have never had any of these things disappear UNLESS it seems to happen to everyone (based on the posts).

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Yes Buster, I agree with you. I have spent in the past some money, after I did so – I got all these things removed from me, but my wife who never purchased anything in the game – she still has all free stuff.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Well, I have spent my last penny with them. After this gem letter is done, no more. With all the nasty stuff in the daily challenge and having KPP often as a daily quest, I often can’t even finish the daily quests and get the feathers.

Nik
    @nik-handson

Yea, black pearl daily chest has been removed for me too, and I’ve never spent real life money on this app.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@nik-handson 🤕 emoji inspired by rovio , for all of us battered players.

Nik
    @nik-handson

I got this response from Rovio

response

Breee
    @breee

@grammyk where did I say that the video option is available for everyone? I was explaining to Aggy guy that when you DO have the video option on TOF it can only be used once.

The video option on TOF is removed if you pay to play. Then returned after 60 days if you stop paying. If you never pay to play you keep the video option.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily black pearl chest in hat store is gone today.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.