Currency Farming Methods

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Currency Farming Methods

• I feel this is a somewhat-needed topic. I’ve been browsing this forum for months anonymously now, and I’ve seen many forums asking for and claiming to have the best gem/pig/coin/token farming method. I believe the only thread needed is a place where people can tell and discuss the pros and cons of each method. Whether it be Shockwave’s Spire (doubt it), or anything, I believe a thread like this would be the best place to discuss it. If there is another thread like this, my apologies. But this is the first one that I’ve seen.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • cuxdavide
    @davide

just use everything:

missions always full and try max reward with best bots, you take a lot of gems and materials

daily quest for other materials, money, pigs

never fullfill the store, always spend materials in the lab

buy also the 10 crates for 150000 and take all gifts…

of course also spark run

spend gems only for 75000 sparks prize, i say ONLY

at max try to spend some gems if you can advance in challenge run and in the events for take more tokens….

with tokens take only 11 golden crates and sparks

in spire spend gems only if the prizes just won are higher, anyway try to escape just when you take the first pig

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

The problem is, there are a few tips and tricks but if they were posted here, Rovio would see the post and shut them down.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Not if you PM them, so only the people chatting can see.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@davide nice list. But you forgot most important job – searching island for chests with gems!!! :D

Actually, doing all this work every day, during months and years will make you rich and cool ingame, but took all your time and make you poor old fart in real life. So better spend this time for good job, just buy gems and take only fun from game. Only cheaters can ruin this pink life.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Never buy gems. Buying gems, from what I’ve read, will increase the amount of gems that you have to spend when new characters are released. So if I have to spend 750 gems for a new character, someone who bought gems might have to spend 1500 or 2500 (I forget how many).

I don’t know if that goes for buying Spark and other things that gems can be used for.

But in general, my thought is, this is a free game and gems are free if you’re patient. So never pay for something that you can get for free.

cuxdavide
    @davide

agree with @papakarlo, this game is too time consuming, is good for who have nothing to do, but i noticed i start to waste too much time especially after the challenge activation, for stay in first 10 places i must play like more than a hour in the challenge… no good… i pass… it’s only a game

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Currency Farming Methods

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.