Cure Cavern 4.5

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cure Cavern 4.5

• After managing through 4 & 1/2 caves, I am now majorly stuck.

Any ideas how best to conquer this level? I’ve been trying for days with different combos and a couple of the walkthroughs I’ve seen don’t offer much. Can only ever get to wave 3 of 10. Just seems like a massive jump in difficulty from prior levels.

I think my stats are ok, level 25 good (?) elite gear and a few level 25 friends to borrow birds.

Samurai 3×132 attack / 1306 health or Paladin 355 / 1306
    Spies 331 and 136 attack / 802 health
    Druid 82 and 234 attack / 1040 health

Has been my most successful to date, not sure about Wizard / Capt’n (though 60% attack power has worked). Porky?

Anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • birdsarebrilliant
    @avantcourier

I just passed Cave 4.5 today but it seems quite straight forward. What I encounter were two enemies in each wave (except the last two) with over 3k health and massive single-target damage. I used Paladin 302/1183, Princess 239/836 and Sea Dog from lv25 friend. In every wave I just knock down one enemy before it launches attack, then simply wear down another while trying to heal back and fill the rage chili, as preparation for the next wave.

If you are facing the same opponents, I think you better use paladin and princess like me. Princess let you know which target the enemy will be attacking, so Paladin can shield for 35% damage reduction which is quite a lot. If you do not have Sea Dog, I suggest taking Pirate, which can provide more consistent damage output than Captain (especially when the buffed target got stunned).

elektrobank
    @elektrobank

Thanks for the response. I should have tried this option.

Just completed with Samurai, Druid & Spies.. knock down one and bubble in prep for the second (lucky each time samurai wasn’t stunned before each major blast).

Tho used about 10x 50% rage chilli fill ups and a few health top ups. The 5th and last battle, with over 6000 health was tough :/

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cure Cavern 4.5

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.