Crash on launch

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Crash on launch

• Angry Birds Transformers is crashing every time I start it. This didn’t happen before and I’m really upset. What could just be happening? Please, help me

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Jay Kew
    @jaykew

Yeah, I get the same – on iOS.  The loading screen goes to load v2.13.0.0 v2.10.3.0 and then changes to v2.10.0.0, hangs for a while, and then crashes.

Martin Sola
    @martinsola

It’s really upsetting, right? Something weird is going on and I need to know how to fix it

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Same here, on Android. But instead of hangs and crash, there is a little icon appears, about internet connection and offer me to continue without internet. So I tap on yellow triangle, and game loading and connecting to the internet, cloud etc. without any problem. Probably reinstall can help me remove this little window, but I not sure and didn’t tryed it yet, because all those problems I got after completelly reinstalling whole game, while they added all those patches.

Martin Sola
    @martinsola

What do you mean?

Martin Sola
    @martinsola

Well, no matter. I found a solution myself. I don’t know if it was yesterday or when, but I managed to solve it. There is one problem now: Nautica is bugged. I mean her vehicle form has the front pointing up instead of forward

Martin Sola
    @martinsola

Just like this

Martin Sola
    @martinsola

Anyone knows how to solve it?

Martin Sola
    @martinsola

Well, no matter again. It seems it was just a bug of the update: I have updated the game to its latest version and it has been fixed

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Crash on launch

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.