Constant crashing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Constant crashing

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • DowntownPope
    @downtownpope

Seems stable again. Must have been something server-side. Maybe they made a couple attempts at deploying the change, then rolling it back when they saw people still crashing. It would be nice if they stopped deploying changes (client or server side) in the middle of contests. It’s such a huge change control failure that it’s not unreasonable to think it might be deliberate to force people to buy gems.

DowntownPope
    @downtownpope

Another possibility is that they had a bunch of servers with problems and some that were OK. Some kind of load balancing persistency meant that you kept on getting the same bad server until enough time had elapsed for the persistency record to clear and for you to get one of the good servers.

I just hope the servers weren’t compromised and trying to download an exploit payload on vulnerable phones. In those cases, crashing is usually good because not crashing means the exploit is successful and your phone is compromised.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@downtownpope you lost me after ‘Another’. :)

2p4fun
    @optimus

Since 3 days it is the same for me.
    Not able to play a single game, the app craches by itself.

2p4fun
    @optimus

Hey Rovio it is time to fixe the bug to bee fair with all the players.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well right fed up now, Spark Run crashed, normal node run’s crashed, in fact have not completed a run today. Unreal

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Constant crashing

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.