Computer opponents are warping in front of me!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Computer opponents are warping in front of me!

• Sometimes when an opponent crashes, they respawn far in front of me.

And mire baffling, sometimes I am in first place when I notice a dot on the top bar (that shows opponent locations) that was WAY behind me disappear and reappear far in front of me.

What the?!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

did, by any chance, this happen to happen on the 3rd SUB ZERO track?

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

It was on at least one sub zero track. For sure it happened on the one where the end is a straightaway that goes down several stairsteps. Is that the third level?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@e5c4p3artist correct, the third track has you bounce down several ice shelfs before reaching the finish line by the icebreaker- the first track ends in a large jump off the mountainside and the second tracks closes off with a straight path towards the village

oldschool
    @oldschool

Yeah, that stage has really weird respawn points.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@oldschool the third Stunt track has a funky respawn point as well, by means if you go too slow and fall into the pit on the top path (before the large loop), you will literally respawn in a “chain” of 4-5 mini-respawns before landing on solid ground

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

It seems to be getting worse on that 3rd Sub Zero track. Quite often, I will be in first place heading into that final stairstep straightaway, then all of a sudden I can see all the dots on the radar move right up to my position; they tighten up like all racers are on top of each other. Then, a few short meters shy of the finish line, somehow I come in 4th and get nothing.

It’s come to the point where when that track comes up, often I abandon the race before even starting and just sacrifice the energy (for Daily Races).

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Computer opponents are warping in front of me!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.