Community hat

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Community hat

• I just saw a new community’s adventure and to enter you must have community hat. You need all sets to participate ? I play today in tower of fortune. If somebody gain one hat please see if you can participate. Thank you.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

You can participate with the birds got the hat. So if you get it for 2 birds it’s up to those 2 to clear the levels.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Just trying to make people play the Tower of Misfortune to get all the hats (thus spending gems/$$$). Of course I got a pig on the 2nd floor today, shocking. I also saw one of the hats when opening a chest from the daily challenge, but ended up getting ducks like I do 90% of the time.

Xora
    @exora

@aggieguy same, lol playing in ToF are based on luck, unless y’all had tons of gems to face those pig, just for sake of hats lol.

i bet those hats arent contains (x20) internally? it will back to (x3) just like camping hats, am i right? lol

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I just finished the adventure with 3 birds, Red, Blues and Chuck. I actually went to level 5 without Chuck but that level is impossible without him (or maybe Bomb or Silver). It took some tries and you must be lucky to get a good spell but it’s doable without spending a lot of gems in the tower.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@dezsike, seriously?! I have 4 or 5 birds and it seems it’s not even close enough. Granted, my first try was killed by Highlander Pig, second ended for unreachable micropig, but after that all went nice until level 7 came. Birds seem to in wrong order all the time and I can’t ever reach last room, until birds run out. I’m not having fun with reduced flock this event forces me to use.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Can’t say I’m surprised to see you make it through with 3, @Dezsike; you’re a gifted flinger! Hope you and your girl are doing well with Robby in Slayer; we missed a good catch with a pair like you two!

Inigo, Co-Leader BreakingBeaks.com

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@rawdatasystems: in room 2 send blues as far as you can. If you split them in the correct time one will destroy the tower and falling pieces will activate the switch. The lucky part comes here. The rock thrower might destroy the entire room, if so you’ll have enough birds to finish the level. If not, exit and try again.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@dezsike, luck factor is too high in AB2. I had couple of close calls, but some nasty surprise have always appeared. I keep trying, but I don’t have much hope any more…

Closest to achieve what you told left still two pigs. One high in middle and other far right in nice rocky shelter. I’m not fond getting overly pissed off, so I’m done for today. There’s still 2D 15H time.

luvtub
    @luvtub

Yep, I completed the Adventure with 3 birds as well.

For the 7th stage, I found it best on the first room to throw Chuck at about 70% strength with an arc, activating him to smash the pig on the balloons through to the right structure, collapsing it, and often triggering the rock thrower to take out the left structure.

For the second room, I threw Blues under the lava to destroy the right structure and the pig above/to the left, again activating the rock thrower and usually leaving pigs I could clear out with another throw (saving Chuck and the ducks).

Chuck in Room 3 usually strikes it.

I found the Ducks great on Room 4; could usually clear it with 1 or 2 throws after that, then hit Room 5 with whatever’s left.

I agree with @dezsike though; deffo took a few attempts to get done.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Most important thing to pass the 7th level is luck… and I finally got lucky. No more unreachable or immortal pigs. No worst order of birds in the deck. Only one bird with faulty ability, but getting ME just at right time covered it. Basically, all it took was insane amount of luck, game practically playing itself.

This was not a fun game, but lottery with 5min wait time between tickets!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Community hat

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.