Collecting Clan Rewards

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Collecting Clan Rewards

• When do you collect prizes?

I always wait until the next day to collect prizes and have guessed right the last two times, getting double bps and today, getting double feathers.

I missed all feather prizes and a legendary hat I don’t have for a 1500 bps card, which is nice, but it is really getting old how often I miss the awesome cards. :(

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

If you have them, spend the gems to pick another card. I guarantee you it will be the next ‘lowest’ reward, and if you keep going(using exponentially higher gem counts, you will only get the big feather counts when you have used huge amounts of gems.

Rovio determines the rewards! They ARE NOT RANDOM.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I’m waiting because we’re at the edge of Amethyst and Diamond and sometimes when enough members wake up extra birds we hit the Diamond level when the rewards are better.

SB311
    @sb311

@bill-l, completely agree. I have pretty much missed every large feather card above 8,000 feathers, but I think they throw you a bone every now and then to keep you thinking it is random. I picked a 30K feather card for silver yesterday.

For beating the KPP today, I recieved an extra rare chest and received 20 bp for a hat I already have and missed an 8000 feathers card and two cards with 3 spells each. The other card was another hat I already have. Definitely didn’t spend any gems to pick a second card. I rarely do unless I would be happy picking any of the remaining cards, which is becoming super rare these days.

bill
    @bill-l

What really ticks me off is rovio seems to think a hat or a spell or 20 feathers are worth 20 gems in the common chest card draws. And the 60, 180, 360 etc, to get the rest of that puny reward crap they put up.

Some wire seriously bent in their foolish heads!

SB311
    @sb311

These are the rewards offered for the rare chest for level 8 in the arena. Missed another 30K feather card (once again there is only one high feather card) and got 20 BP from a hat that I already have. >:(

Dezsike
    @dezsike

I would go on for this. The only bad card in this hand is the lvl2 hat. 1 eagle costs 100 and 3 inflaters costs 120 so you would get them cheaper if you’re unlucky.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@dezsike, clearly we value things differently!

I might go for one try, just because of feather reward being so big. Even while it’s for pink bugger. I consider the Eagle being just a poor consolation (sp?) prize, Pigflators and hat (20BP) are the worst.

Maybe that’s just because I rarely have much of jewels to spend for these.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@rawdatasystems it’s not me, these values are set in the game. If you run out of spells you can buy them for gems. 3 ducks and blizzards costs 60 gems so it’s definiately a lose if you get 3 ducks from the chest. 3 chilies are 80 gems so it’s just at the right value, but I consider it bad too because I could just buy them for that price. Inflaters and especially eagles are good because you get them for less (3 eagles are 300 gems). BPs are useless for me, I don’t even pay for the 1500 BP card. I got all non-x10 sets, the wizard and the samurai set so any new hats are useless.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@dezsike, I don’t mean how Rovio values them, but… what I mean is this:

Well, when you go to buy something, do you always think the item is worth of the price it’s marked for? If you think something is too expensive, then clearly you don’t value it as much as buyer… right? ;)

I blame my poor english skills not being able to make my thoughts clear for you.

I don’t value Pigflators much. They are commonly awarded to players and they’re nerfed badly. Not to mention, sometimes they work in “unexpected” ways.

On the other hand, eagles are uncommon and they are effective. Three-eagles card is always a nice reward.

I still miss one 4x set (and current event set) on main account and more on FTP account, so I get BPs if I can. For common chests I may use video option just to get 20BP card, but I rarely use 80 gems to buy a card, unless there is much bigger BP stash offered.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Yes, it’s a good idea to wait a little before collecting rewards, I’ve tried to do this but you have to be careful not to miss out – with work and family it can be easy not to get into the game to check.

If I see another decent card there that I can have a go at for 60 or 80 gems then I too also give it a try.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Collecting Clan Rewards

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.