Collect stars mini game problems

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Collect stars mini game problems

• Anybody else unable to collect their reward after the collect stars mini game? The game disappeared seconds after it ended and I never collected the 3500 feather reward.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • maverick
    @maverick78

One of my clan members had the same problem.   They sent a report with screenshots  to Rovio and he received the feathers in piggy mail.

bill
    @bill-l

I sent them an email but didn’t include a screen shot showing the collect stars icon was gone. My bad, but I did tell them that the icon for the stars disappeared exactly at the time it was to end.

I still haven’t heard back from Rovio. Doubt I ever will. IMO, just another Rovio in game adjustment that went horribly wrong. Typical Rovio these past several years.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

I love how you have to send a report to get your rewards. What a joke.

Powie
    @powie

Same thing happened to me came time to end and it just disappeared

grammyK
    @grammyk

I capture the screen whenever really good or bad things happen. This seems to encourage Rovio to pay up.

So I had the screen ready, captured in the last few minutes of the game that showed me in top place with no one else near my to be able to catch up.  They even gave me double the reward.

I don’t win much of the big stuff so it was nice to get.

SammyMendez
    @sammymendez

Thanks for sharing. Very beautiful

SammyMendez
    @sammymendez

The same thing that happened to me was about to end and it disappeared. Only when I use the mod apk game I have on HapMod. New things are kept

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Collect stars mini game problems

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.