Clans Event for Aug 9 not active

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clans Event for Aug 9 not active

• Any one else besides AngryBirdsNest2 members not seeing a new event open?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

No new event for my clan either. Last 2 days we got it about 3 hours ago at 6am my time (central). Can’t remember when we got the weekend event. I think that was an hour after the first event ended.

desperados
    @serkann

Hope in the future there’ll be new events for high level and active players like collecting 500 points and getting 15k feather reward or 1000 pearls.

fun person
    @funperson

Didn’t see the new event today either. Glad I’m not the only one.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Im guessing the 3 day, 300pt challenge that gives a legendary chest is only on weekends. The 19hr, 150pt challenges give lesser rewards and appear to be for weekdays

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Also have no challenge for today. Kind of a bummer.

Jim151
    @jim151

Is it just me, or is this clan thing pretty pointless?  Spend gems to play impossible rooms which require gems to complete.  And for  what?  Paltry rewards?  I’d rather spend the gems on the tower.  Much better ROI.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

If you’re in a clan when everyone plays and earns the top rewards, I’d say its worth it. If youre in a weak clan then it can be a waste of gems for sure

Jim151
    @jim151

Well yeah, you can mooch off of players spending big bucks, but is that really a good game model?

I’ve never completed a task, because I never spent gems.  So, to get 3 points, it would cost a minimum of 140 gems.  If everyone got 3 points, that would be 150 points.  In this last challenge, 150 points would get nice rewards, worth the 140 gems ( as you would get at least 100 back) but you have to count on the other 49 doing their part.  My clan got 9 points.

Maybe that’s my problem.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

3 points yesterday for my clan was 2 wins, so free play + 20. Maybe extra 60 gems if needed more birds to finish the last level. We get 100 gems back, so you’re still up 20 gems, and all the rewards. Agree having a good clan really makes or breaks this and keeping them together.

PhoenixThunder
    @phoenixt

No event today. Anyone else?

desperados
    @serkann

noting new boring to wait i guess i’ll leave the clan,come back 2 days later.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clans Event for Aug 9 not active

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.