Clan V clan Rewards: Do nonparticipants get them?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan V clan Rewards: Do nonparticipants get them?

• Does anyone know if non-participating clan members still receive the Clan V Clan winning reward (typically a Legendary chest, and 4 sets of feathers) even if they don’t play the CVC? I understand participants do get an amount of black pearls as well whether they win or not. This question often comes up in my clan but since non participants don’t play, we never get the answer.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

Nope. You have to play and register at least a 0 score to get the rewards. Same applies to normal events, if someone don’t even try no rewards. You must at least try and fail one level and score 0 points to get them.

Joe B.
    @joeb

Thanks, sounds fair.

SB311
    @sb311

@dezsike, thanks for the info. I was wondering about that too because my clan has had some pretty bad participation numbers lately.

I dont know why you wouldn’t just play your free turn and chip in a point. :/

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

SB311, bro want to join a better clan? We are a diamond crew starting a second clan after this battle ends. We have a group page and chat for the clan and really great experienced players to help out. Once we are going we will fill up fast and only keep active players. You can get in at the start

SB311
    @sb311

@jet-s-jones, thanks for the offer. I’m going to stick it out a bit longer, but if things don’t change, I’ll send you a message. Thanks again. :)

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

No worry, if you ever need a place to go just let me know. Happy flinging! (:

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan V clan Rewards: Do nonparticipants get them?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.