Clan Recruitment Topic

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Topic

• Wild Hawks – A TOTALLY AWESOME CLAN OF PEOPLE IS SEEKING FOR SOME NEW BIRDIES;) We have created our clan recently, so it’s only 11 eleven of us but we are strong, active and dedicated members. The main goal of our clan is to build something special: a European clan – a Home where all of us will have the opportunity to play, win and have fun ;)))) So if you want to be a part of our crazy family join us immediately!!!

Clan name: WILD HAWKS,

Clan number: #286768

Current members: 11/50

members Current total flock power/ Rank: 7489 Azure growing Emerald

Clan location: Europe

Clan Type: Usually OPEN, CLOSED if near the end of the event

Language Preferable: English or Polish Requirements: Daily active players min 600+FP, Participates in all Clan battles, Scores a minimum of 3/6/9 points in the clan events and chat a little bit;) Rules: Respect your teammates. Be active and participate in all the clan events and battles. If you are going to be offline or unable to participate in a battle or an event ,notify our Leader or one of the co-leaders. Don’t cheat or use any form of cheating to obtain illegal items in the game. We communicate several times a day on the board and will always answer any questions or concerns or provide some help where needed.

So come on in, meet some wonderful people and enjoy every treasure :)

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Zam
    @zamolxis

Nymeria II (#364028) is on a 15-battle winning streak in the Diamond League, so far outplaying even clans with notably higher FP than us, so here a win is pretty much guaranteed, sometimes by quite a margin.

Cheaters are not welcome. We achieve the wins thanks to our own skills, and we are happy to share text or video solutions with everyone on our Discord server, so that anyone can maximize their efficiency.

Do not hesitate to give us a try, if you want to forget what losing feels like. :)

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Yall know theres a clan recruitment topic, right?

Zam
    @zamolxis

There seems to be a forum bug. I try to access page 60 of the Sticky thread, but I end up here.

Tristan
    @tristanc87

FLYING BIRDS 2 – we are a family friendly clan looking for new members, we where previously a full clan but people started to become inactive so where now a small clan trying to recruit to become the power we once where. Our only request is you take part in the clan battles the clan events are predominantly your own choice however most of us take part in it even if its just the 1 free go.

Clan name: FLYING BIRDS 2

Clan number: #220063

members: 13

current flock power/rank: 7420 Azure though we where previously diamond

Clan type : open

preferably English speaking though we will not kick people if they dont speak English.

only requirement as stated is play the clan battles and have fun, we do not condone any form of cheating and you will be kicked if you do cheat. where always chatting on the board and very friendly so please feel free to drop in and join us in taking the W from other clans.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

@zamolxis i think its because the name of this is from the much larger thread, and as a result whenever you click on the much bigger one it redirects to here, for whatever reason

Speaking of which, can someone explain to me how i can report this bug to the admins?

Allstarzcaptain
    @allstarz

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Also looking for very active birds who are in it to win it @allstarz our clan number is #388395 join us :))</p>

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Mention @admins to get them to notice.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Also, I’m planning on making a clan, if anyone wants to join right away, tell me your username and request.

Spots Left: 4 at minimum

FYIHTI:

Clan Name: Dormance
    Clan ID: How do I know?
    Clan Type: Closed
    Clan Location: International
    Clan Requirements:
    300FP minimum
    Try, 1, 3 event requirement, may change if the clan gets bigger
    Must participate in clan VS clan battles
    Communication: Clan Chat, might change if clan gets bigger
    Minimum Activity: 1 week before kicked out, unless a reason is given
    Co-Leader ranks available:
    To become Co-Leader:
    Be a clan Elder
    Score high in events: Quite a bit above requirements
    Be active!
    Be trustworthy.
    As a Co-Leader, you are able to promote Elders and kick out members. If you do not follow these rules, you will be demoted.
    To be an Elder:
    Stay in the clan for at least a month (unless the clan was created less than a month ago)
    Score well. Always meet the requirements and sometimes go above them.
    Be trustworthy.
    As an elder, you are on the secret list to become Co-Leader, and you can manage the clan while the Co-Leaders and Leader are away.

TMI? Ok.

Zam
    @zamolxis

@admins please check the path to the “Clan Recruitment Thread” sticky. It should have 60 pages, but instead we’re re-directed to this one-page topic.

Please fix the links and, if possible, merge the clan announcements here above into the sticky thread.

kangaroo
    @kangaroo

Clan info

Language Preferable: Dutch or English Requirements: Daily active players min 200+FP, Participates in all Clan battles, Scores a minimum of 1/3points in the clan events and chat a little bit;) Rules: Respect your teammates. Be active and participate in all the clan events and battles. If you are going to be offline or unable to participate in a battle or an event ,notify our Leader or one of the co-leaders. Don’t cheat or use any form of cheating to obtain illegal items in the game. We communicate several times a day on the board and will always answer any questions or concerns or provide some help where needed.

SweetP
    @sweetp

I have no problem viewing that page. You might want to clear your cache history and try again.
    Here is the current link: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/clan-recruitment-topic/

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Just some info:

I think MP’s account is stuck and cannot post, can only edit (is actually active but hasn’t posted since over 2 years ago)

@admins
    May have access to editing the first post of a topic, the same as Mechanic Pig. Likely everyone who can edit that post sees no problems with the post.

Try changing the link of the main post from clan-recruitment-topic to clan-recruitment-thread, Mechanic Pig edited the name of the topic and the description a bit.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

It still doesn’t work @admins

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits looking for members. Only requirements are to play ALL free plays. Welcome to play more, but that is all we ask. Oh, and to have fun, use chat – especially if you need to skip playing due to the real world – and be able to both give and take snark!

SweetP
    @sweetp

@birdleader, could you please see how this could be fixed?
    Thank you.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@mechanicpig45 is it working now by chance?

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Yep, its working now

puskas
    @puskas

Hi, my clan WARBIRDZ #382045 is recruiting, mainly made up of FP 200+ players at the moment and hoping to steadily rise.

31/50 members

successful in battles

very friendly clan, emerald level!

Please join us! Battle hard!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Topic

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.