Clan Rank Change Rewards?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Rank Change Rewards?

• So did we ever figure out if clan rank changes rewards? I’m still in Emerald and right now with this new event 1st place get 3X the points, 2nd place gets 2X, and 3rd gets 1X for gems. I assume we all get the same events, just differ on timezones. The rewards on the right are:

1LC
    450BP
    2000 Matilda Feathers
    1500 Chuck Feathers
    1250 The J’s Feathers

For the top 5.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Bossy Lynch
    @bossylynch

Same for Azure! Obviously clan rank does not change the rewards.

Do you have any idea why people with the same number of points are ranked in different places – for example, both have 21 points, but one is first and the other one second?

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

For the ranking, it looks like (haven’t confirmed it) that the first person to reach that point total is given the higher spot.

Bossy Lynch
    @bossylynch

@gjs96743

Thank you for your reply. One of my co-leaders claims the opposite – the one who last played is ranked first. However, neither is true. I have been ranked both before and after other people, reaching their points. It also happened to reach certain points first and then others to get ahead of me with the same score.

Previously, I thought the ranking is based on the points you earned while you passed the level (in millions, not 1-2-3). Then it turned out that I had passed a certain level with more points than another player, but he was ranked before me.

I can not find the logic of this ranking.

@ryan-kochie
    : Excuse me for off-topic.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I’m fine with off topic :) .  I had assumed it was total points made in that event. Like all your levels put together? Or just random order?

desperados
    @serkann

Never seen diamond clan rank so far and there are 10 more greyed out spaces at clan members page 5 there might be an upgrade for clans to get more members in the future.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yeah would need average of 400 FP per clan member to hit diamond. I just hit 300 so I know I’m bringing the average down. Doesn’t seem to do anything though so not too worried.

desperados
    @serkann

that proves the clan rank system is just for cosmetic it’s no use at all as you just play in emerald clan you get the same rewards or play in a diamond clan you get the same rewards…it doesn’t mean high clan rank clans are more active.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Rank Change Rewards?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.