CLAN MERGERS ONLY FORUM

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CLAN MERGERS ONLY FORUM

• This Forum is intended only for Leaders and Co-Leaders of small active Clans that can benefit by merging with another Clan for greater rewards and success.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

I am the Leader of Redleaf Raiders Clan #182023. Our Clan currently has 37 strong active members in the Amethyst rank. No one has ever been banned in our Clan. We play a clean game here.

The Redleaf Raiders would like to find another small active, clean playing Clan that would be interested in joining ours. With 50 active members, it is easier to complete Clan events and reap the rewards. Ideal best fit is a Clan whose Flock Powers are between 400-650, give or take, and negotiable.

The Leader/Co-Leader of the Clan who merges with ours, will be made a Co-Leader.

Redleaf Raiders have a Facebook group for effective communication, sharing tips and mastering sling skills. Master your sling and come fly with us!

john-wayne-ii
    @john-wayne-ii

I’d like to learn more

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Sure. We’re looking for another clan that would want to merge with ours. What’s your flock power range? We have 14 spots available. I intend to make the leader a co-leader and am going to discuss rotating the leader position between all the coleaders. All of our members are active and we are looking for active daily players. We play all events and never miss clan vs. Clan battles.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

You’re invited to get out of your deadbeat Clan and come fly with us at Redleaf Raiders. We’ve got 37 strong, active daily players. Clan Power 17840 Amethyst Rank, almost Diamond. We play every Clan event, and you never have to miss one again. We’ve got 13 spots available for 450+ FP.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

If you’re in a small clan that isn’t getting anywhere, consider joining our great team of active players. Redleaf Raiders # 182023, currently Amethyst rank.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CLAN MERGERS ONLY FORUM

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.