Clan invitation abbreviations (helped)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan invitation abbreviations (helped)

• What do these numbers mean? I have seen 3/6/9 , 3/7/10, 1/1/1 , 3/6/10.

Sometimes with commas. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • These are minimum requirements for points on clan challenges. 3/6/9 means 3 points on a 200, 6 on a 400, and 9 on a 600.

Hope that clarifies things for you 🙂

grammyK
    @grammyk

Getting there @zombierat, what are the 200, 400, 600? Is this about the slimy pig things, I.e. the challenge that only one clan plays together?

By the way, thanks for answering; I have read a lot of your posts and have noticed you are a great resource for everyone.

Yes, that’s exactly right. Clan challenges such as Slimy Pigs, Mt Pork and so on require a total of 200, 400, or 600 points to be completed. 400s and 600s offer better rewards for completion, but completing challenges does require all clan members to chip in and do their share. Many clans therefore have minimum requirements, and players who fail to meet the minimums may be kicked.

And you’re welcome 😊

grammyK
    @grammyk

Thanks so much. I am trying to learn a lot about clans right now in case I want to change how I am doing things. I see I should refer to clan challenges and clan battles (or CvC) for the two types of clan events.

And, in 12 more days I will find out how MEBC affects clans and what benefits my little clan will get from our totalled up coins.

MEBC coins can be used to purchase items from the shop, like x11 hats or feathers. Nothing else is really worth buying. This benefits the individual player more than the clan.

Your clan’s combined MEBC points determine its MEBC ranking, but there’s no direct benefit from that. Higher ranking is helpful for recruiting, that’s about it.

grammyK
    @grammyk

Thanks again. I did learn today that star power is just another rank with no reward.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan invitation abbreviations (helped)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.