Clan gnashsang is recruiting

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan gnashsang is recruiting

• Clan gnashsang is looking for new blood. We are only 16 members big at this moment, so it’s time for some fresh blood. All members are still active, in the past it used to be a full 50 member active clan and I always refreshed inactive players. But after I got inactive myself the number of members slowly reduced. Untill now. Because I will redo my former  job and get the clan full again. I start playing again a few months ago and since I’m back in a leading position I see it as my task to make old times come back alive again.

We are only doing clan battles and joining them is a must. 90% of the battles we win and we want to keep it that way minimum. If you’re interested in joining a adult clan find us in-game.

clan name gnashsang

Id #12704

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Todesvogel Hugo
    @todesvogelhugo

Hi, MartyF,

maybe you are interesst on merging our clans?

Our Clan “ILLUSIONS” is a level 26 well established, active and very friendly clan.

All clan bonuses are always active (scout bonuses only during pirate events).

We have some spots open. If you and your members are interested to merge the clans, we have just simple clan rules as below. In this case please send me a PM here or via our DC server!

* WITHOUT notification, MIA of 7 days / row will not be accepted
    * Donate 500+ xp to clan / week
    * Support clan boni
    * Participate events
    * Participate MPDC

https://discord.gg/KQBJDAC

Todesvogel Hugo
    @todesvogelhugo

sry, wrong forum!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan gnashsang is recruiting

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.