Clan donations in daily tasks unfair

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Clan donations in daily tasks unfair

• some days I barely even have 100 coins, I always donate to clan but to be forced to donate 300 coins to complete daily tasks seems really wrong. It would be a little different if we could choose an amount, say 25/50/75/100, but we cant.  I hope they rethink that. Soon.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • boydman
    @biiiiiirdman

try playing more. try playing on insane mode. try selling some of the birds you get instead of using them for leveling. it costs to level, it pays to sell. so sell the colors you arent focusing on, and keep the ones that earn 2x exp. dont use unevolved birds to level evolved ones, the cost is too high and they yield very little exp for around 150 coins. if you recieve a gold shiny bird, level it some before you sell it, it gives you 100x the value of the bird, so a 1 star bird at level 20 is worth much more than 100 coins.

i have no difficulty dumping 300 coins every day, especially when one of the tasks is to sell several birds. it may effect the rate at which i level some birds, but overall coins are rarely an issue.

hope some of that helps :)

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

You need to grind and sell of almost everything that you don’t need to level up another bird. You need at most 1 dungeon team at a time. Given dungeons are weak in general, even 2 strong and 3 weaks will be more than enough.

If you are in the strong clan that stays on top and get prizes in events, then it is all worth it.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Yep yep I was burning through gold until I learned to level up the right way. I level up 1 and 2 star shiny birds, evolve them once and then wait until the appropriate color day to feed them to my 4 or 5 star birds to get max XP out of them and save on gold. In the beginning I was having a hard time donating more than 100 gold to my clan as well. Now I am able to donate much more. I give at least 500 gold every day, and more if I can. There’s been days I’ve donated 2000 or so.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Never bother to evolve the weak ones, just get them to 20 and feed them to the proper color of the main flock.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I find that evolving them once gives much more xp. I do use more evo mats that way, so it’s a trade off. Gold vs. evo mats.

Nsu
    @nsar

Thanks all, that helped a lot!

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Clan donations in daily tasks unfair

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.