Clan chat email or phone exchange rules

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan chat email or phone exchange rules

• I was wondering what if anything I can post in my clan chat I’m the leader of  Angry Batclan  And I’m finding it difficult to strategize and brainstorm through clan chat … Also I would like to discuss plans for strengthening my clan with my CO leader/S And I was wondering how to go about communication with them Using a different medium say texting or emailing but I’m afraid if I posted my email address for the clan to see that it would be considered  As behavior on acceptable to the clan chat rules and  Regulations/restrictions. So if anyone has a definitiveList of specific do’s and don’t can you send a link or just explain to me the main question is can I send my email address through clan chat and/or a phone number or even a real name.. Thank you and I know that may sound like some beginner type questions but I’m erring on the side of caution for the sake of my clan status

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

I believe if you post a legimate email it will be marked as profanity, or some other means of not letting us do that.

if you disguise it as someone at somewhere it might make it past rovios sensorship thing.   Not sure.

As a clan leader, I have been asking for more space in the clan message area(not chat area), so I cN kick butt a lot harder than the pitiful amount space given to convey encouragement, disappointment, or other wise get across a longer message up front.

it is my experience, that most members din’t really give a fat rats ass for the chat area.

also, I would like to message individual members to keep some things somewhat private.

JJ
    @jj-gotcha

Bill- have you found a way to suggest the private messaging to clan members to Rovio?  I too am a clan leader and we really see a need for that!  Not everything is a public announcement, lol.

bill
    @bill-l

No, I haven’t. Again if we are to do it in AB2 clan area, rovio will have to come to the party on that and I doubt rovio will be willing to do that.

I don’t ask my members for personal information.

maybe Facebook IF all your members are ‘friends’, but I won’t go that far.

Angry batclan founder
    @angrybatclanfou

I only was hoping to send an email address  to 1 co leader to strategize and brainstorm options on strengthening my clan and if, like was said, there was a way to send individual members an message…i would not at all find it necessary to give my email..

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

A lot of clans have now made a Facebook page at the very least.  Some also incorporate the Facebook chat from that page.  Some also use other avenues for messaging such as LINE or Discord.  That way you’re not stuck with just the AB in game “profanity” crappy chat messenger thing.

JJ
    @jj-gotcha

We ended up getting on Discord (the app is free on pretty much every platform) at the suggestion of a clan member.  It has been a bit challenging for some to get onto the channel (issues with invites), but once on, it is far better than clan chat.

We have 2 channels set up on Discord- one for all members, and a Leaders channel.  It is pretty cool bc it also notifies you when there is a message.  Of course, there is no censor unless you want one, no chat wrap (losing infor quickly) that we’ve seen so far, and there are emoticons and other features that are missing in clan chat.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan chat email or phone exchange rules

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.