Clan Battles: Is the clan power calculated at battle signup or commencement?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Battles: Is the clan power calculated at battle signup or commencement?

• As we know, clan battles match clans with similar clan power.

At what point is the clan power calculated for the battle, at signup or commencement?

For example…

• New clan battle is announced.
    • Clan signs up for the battle a total clan power of of 14,000.
    • The countdown to the clan battle commences.
      (new clan members who joined after signup can not participate in the upcoming battle) Edit: this was incorrect.
    • Between signup and commencement, 5 players who didn’t participate in the previous battle are kicked, reducing the clan power to 12,000.
    • Clan Battle commences.

So, will the clan be matched against another clan with 14,000 or 12,000 clan power?

Thanks in advance and stay safe!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • nubie
    @nubie

I think around 30 mins before the our clan battle begin ( maybe )

BLBOY
    @blboy

Thanks, but I’m not really after guesses.

Does anyone actually know the answer to my question?

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

I would also like a definitive answer to this. Especially with these over-lapping CvC’s we’ve been having. We regularly have to purge non-players after nearly every battle, I would like to know if we need to purge them before we sign up or just before it starts.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Though I’m pretty sure I will have an answer for this CvC because our total FP was still in the 19k range when we signed up for this next one, but we’re over 20k now – so if we get scored as diamond, I’ll know.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Commencement.

BLBOY
    @blboy

Thanks for the replies Doom Baby.

Yep, the total clan power is calculated at the commencement of a battle.

Nice work! What’s your clan name and ID?

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

No problem. Pig Warriors 272021

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I would also add this isn’t true: “new clan members who joined after signup can not participate in the upcoming battle)”

They can join the battle, people can’t join the battle after the clan battle has actually started.

BLBOY
    @blboy

Right you are! Thank you. I have edited my original post to avoid confusion (used strikethrough so your comment here is remains relevant).

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Battles: Is the clan power calculated at battle signup or commencement?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.