clan battle glitch

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum clan battle glitch

• so continuing the clan battles going weird this week.

This morning I battled in the new clan battle which was completely identical to the previous one. ok so that’s weird. now I did my second run and it was a completely different set of levels both of these sets were lava based levels. and apprently this battle also has a end to it according to other members of the clan. anyone else seen this?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Janissary35680
    @janissary35680

Partly “yes”. I played the battle once and it was identical to the previous day’s. If you check the YouTube vids for the day’s clan battle they note the identity. I rarely play a second time because I don’t want to risk losing points for my clan so I don’t know what a second encounter is like.

APN
    @apn19

oh good glad i’m not the only one. also you don’t lose points when you replay. your score will stay the same unless you get a higher score than before.

Janissary35680
    @janissary35680

*** your score will stay the same

Are you sure about that? My understanding is that if I don’t improve my score on a subsequent try, the clan’s total is diminished. I’ve see our clan lose points on many occasions because an overeager newbie tried to improve their score and failed. Is there an official Rovio statement about this anywhere?

APN
    @apn19

nope your own personal score never goes down it will always be your high score. on the old system where each place was a set amount of points it was possible for a clan to lose points if someone from the opposing clan got a higher score pushing you down a place and so to a place with less points. with the new system where your high score being the amount of points your clan gets it would be impossible to lose points but the more players the other clan gets/more points one player gets the further ahead they will be which would push the pointer further into there zone giving the appearance that you have lost points when in fact you haven’t. i’m also pretty sure that when you finish with a lesser score it says something like you didn’t beat your highscore points stay the same or words to that effect.

APN
    @apn19

first image before i did a run that was only around 45 million points

2nd image after i did a worse run.

As you can see neither my score nor my teams score was affected.

Third image below i tried to get of the end of the run but was just too slow. You can just make out (you didn’t) reach a new (high score)

Janissary35680
    @janissary35680

You’re right. I just got confirmation of this from the clan leader too. I don’t know how I got that idea but I do know I’ve seen the clan’s total score go down from time to time and I thought it was because of over-ambitious players. In an earlier post you explained how that can happen so thanks for cluing me in. I just played a second round and increased my score by 2 million or so and the clan’s score by a couple of points too. :-)

APN
    @apn19

you are most welcome may this help you in your coming battles.

Janissary35680
    @janissary35680

By the way to answer your original question: so far as I can tell my second round of levels was the same as the first.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum clan battle glitch

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.