Chronicle Cave

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Chronicle Cave

• Hi. I need help. How do I unlock the Chronicle Cave?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It is automatically unlocked after defeating Wizpig’s Castle, which (for now) marks the end of normal levels.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

Oh pooh! Any suggestions how to beat that one? I seem to be stuck.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

WizPig gets all of his life back… Do you know how to prevent that?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

We have walkthroughs available: See here.

As a general tip, the Trickers class for Blues removed harmful effects from allies :)

I’ll close this thread now. Feel free to ask questions in the walkthroughs however.

Jmeredith06
    @jmeredith06

@minigurlnikki

I had the same problem, I read the guide and in the comments someone says to clear the ghosts and he will only consume them after there are 4, which, at least in my case, wasn’t true. I cleared the first 2 with the chili ability from the pig, and then the next turn he summoned 2 more and ate them immediately, so here’s what I did:

My setup was Samurai, Druid, Tricksters (I didn’t have Paladin ; ; )

I had to use the Tricksters chili ability once to stun him and interrupt the rotation of him summoning 2, then eating them the same turn. So now instead of him eating 2 full life ghosts in the same turn, it gave me breathing room to kill them and remove them with the pig’s chili ability so he healed for nothing. Only stun him with the Tricksters once though. Just remember to do just enough damage to the ghosts so that the pig’s chili ability can kill them and remove them, no need to fully kill the ghosts. This should hopefully help you out immensely, as it did me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Chronicle Cave

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.