Chromia

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Chromia.

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon.

Special feature(s): Chinese New Year theme

The event banner for Chromia

The bonus squad is Valkyries, consisting of Arcee, Airachnid, Chromia and Windblade.

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Two TF’s! Cool

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Is Chromia worth upgrading to level 16 or is it better to get ten gold boxes?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@deszaras I have level 17 Chromia and her overpower is 90%. I decided to get 10 Gold crates. Maybe toss a coin…

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

She’s getting better against wmt with higher overpower, have her at level 19 now which gives 130%.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Thanks. She’s one of the best from her squad but isn’t good for WMTs and that’s the only reason I am considering upgrading her. I think I’d rather take the chance for gems.

John
    @john12345

An easy event done right

Dixie
    @dixie

Chromia seems to have issues and has blackouts during game

John
    @john12345

@dixie weird hasn’t happened to me at least yet when did this become a thing?

Dixie
    @dixie

So I decided that the last program I had down loaded maybe the cause so off went Angrybirds Friends again to the bin.  I rebooted the tablet which seems to allow abgrybirds transformers to run better. Guess in 2 hours when next battle commences I will see.

ABT
    @abt

I have Chromia overpowered to lvl 25 (+307%) w/ a Grade 3 Pistol (38% damage), and it still takes 2 full volleys of bubbles to destroy a WMT. I’m in trouble if there are 2 or more WMT at a time. However, I usually have no trouble clearing targets/blocks. They just fly off the screen. If I need to destroy WMTs or Unicron, I switch to Airachnid which does a better job for those.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.