Chrome

• What is chrome and how do I make sure I don’t have it? Somewhere I heard that Chrome scores can not be entered for Angrybirds Seasons. So I want to make sure that I don’t have it.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@gumby Chrome is a web browser which once had a Angry Birds game called Angry Birds Chrome which consisted of levels from ABoriginal and ABseasons and some exclusive levels. So if you haven’t played the game on the chrome web browser then you can enter your scores in the leaderbaords :)

gumby
    @gumby

New phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3, I’m not sure what browser it uses @badpiggies2

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@gumby If your playing on your phone it’s no problem as ABChrome was never available on phones

gumby
    @gumby

@badpiggie ok great :) thanks for your help. I could use a few more friends on here feel free to send a friend request :)

Fatcat3684
    @fatcat3684

Hi I think I’m caught up in this chrome trap I’ve never had the ABC game but do use the chrome browser so I can’t legally enter scores. I find it so upsetting ,just when I thought I’d found a nice friendly internet site.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@fatcat3684 What do you mean? Angry Birds Chrome is no longer available so you can’t be using that version now. It’s not that there is anything wrong with the chrome webbrowser but the Angry Birds game that was available there had some differences from the mobile versions and therefor it wouldn’t be fair if the scores from both versions were entered on the same leaderboard.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.