Chest reward instead of weapon this month?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Chest reward instead of weapon this month?

• normally on the 4th week we get a weapon for a bird, but this month there’s a chest and it doesn’t give information for it?

anybody know what it could be? from the update i thought maybe an elite class but the chest looks very different to the ones in the new events

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It’s just an item chest which contains stuff you get from opening them from the map aka random materials, snoutlings and potions. No Lucky Coin though.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer the only lc you from it is the one you get for being logged onto Facebook

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo Yeah I know but I omitted it since not everyone connects to Facebook and I was more so mentioning what is inside the chest but yes you are correct as well.

Also, love the Elite Treasure Hunter icon. :)

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@datguygamer thanks I like your elite samurai pic too

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Maybe the chest contains something just as good as the usual monthly Set Item, say a bundle of resources, Lucky Coins/Snoutlings, or maybe a randomized Set Item (as a new way to switch things up on the daily calendar). Rovio probably just is taking a rest from designing new Set Items every month, which I can understand why, for thinking of effective bonuses and original designs must be tiring!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Chest reward instead of weapon this month?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.