Cheaters at Level 12 Already?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters at Level 12 Already?

• The levels of mastery were just introduced and so many people are at level 12 already. Is this possible or is it more cheaters?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • kyododom
    @kyododom

I’m not really sure how cheaters manipulate their standings/rankings, but it is quite possible for legitimate players to already be at lvl.12 if they are wealthy and willing to buy lots of LC to advance quickly. A couple of my FB friends are already lvl.12. Makes the latest Chronicle Caves a bit easier :)

angryde
    @angryde

@indyswainosan Yes, these people are simply paying for the mastery in LCs at Mighty Eagle’s Dojo. What is it… something like 3562.5 LCs to advance all 26 classes from M-10 to M-11? If you buy LCs in bulk that’s… 0.027 Euro cents per LC… so, 97.35 Euros? So, perhaps multiply that by 1.5 for the M-11 to M-12 buy-out and you’re looking at 250.00 Euros… something like that? (roughly!) Plenty of folks are prepared to drop that sort of coin, dude.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I find it very hard to believe that so many people would spend that much money on a broken game.

There are a few ways people could have gotten to level 12 though. There were a few lucky coin exploits in the past. There is also blue stacks. You can use it with another program to automate replaying SRC over and over 24 hours/day. Lastly you don’t have to use only lucky coins to get to level 12 quickly. You can buy about 7 snoutling upgrades then spend 5 LC so you don’t have to wait 3 hours. Some people have several hundred thousand snoutlings.

angryde
    @angryde

@killerkea Hey, I KNOW people who’ve spent that much money on mastery! INSANE, I know! And, sure, there are ways to reduce the theoretical maximum spend… or ‘cheat.’ ;-)

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

@killerkea There are people that spends thousands of dollars DAILY on Clash of Clans and Game of War. I’m not surprised if people spend that much money on ABE.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I know there are some people that are willing to spend a lot of money, but I’m getting opponents with rank 12 birds far too often for it to not be caused by cheating. I was in the wood league last week and again this week and about half my opponents this week are rank 12. I just got a level 51 opponent which should be impossible since level 50 is the max so Rovio isn’t doing a good enough job stopping cheaters.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@roviohuzz
    I spent less than a few minutes searching the Internet and found different programs, hacks or tools that can be used to cheat in Angry Birds EPIC. One was from a year ago, but another says that as of September 13, 2015 the hack still works. That is today! In many cases I think people are using these just to get unlimited lucky coins so they can buy rank 12 mastery and do unlimited spins on the GPM and GAPM to get all the set items. I see a lot of people in the arena with rank 12 birds, but they vary from levels 45-51.

Even though it is really easy to find these sites I don’t want to put them here. It took me more time to type this message than to find the cheating sites where you can download tools for both Android and iOS. I’m guessing you probably already know about these, but would you like me to send them to Rovio support or to you directly? If so, what e-mail address should I use?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@killerkea — Send @roviohuzz an ABN friend’s request, and send the info to him through ABN.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I find it very hard to believe that so many people would spend that much money on a broken game.

I used to play Mafia Wars, and let me tell you, people still spent a LOT of money on what was ultimately a terrible, dying game.

ABE isn’t nearly as terrible of a game, and I’m not that surprised that some people might spend real money on it, say $100 or more monthly.

Tman
    @tman

I saw a team in the arena with a rank 12 Illusionist already. It’s only been 2-3 days since you could even get the class, so either they cheated or spent real money.

If you are a fan of South Park, look for the episode Freemium isn’t Free. It actually explains the phenomenon of people spending large amounts of cash in “free” games pretty well. After the first developer did it, every one else followed.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Warming: those sites or tools you found most likely are trojans and contain malware, ransomware or worse!

If it sounds easy to gain LC with a program or hack: DON’T!

I’m sure there are hacking options (arena scoring etc) bit these are not easy to pull off as Rovio has implementated some anti-cheating measures. Probably hacks to gain LC too, but that’s much harder than using a simple program.

roviobeni
    @roviobeni

@killerkea
    Hey! If you have those links handy, you could send them directly to our support team over here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us
    Like @henjovr mentioned, it’s not a very good idea to download third party software like this. They might not be what they look like. We’re trying to make sure that players can’t cheat, but unfortunately every now and then people find a way to do so.

We’ve been looking into this problem for a little while already and have been banning players that cheat. We’re however hoping to find a way to prevent cheating all together.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If people wanted LCs cleanly, they should have simply played with time zones. You could get 24 GP fights per day (without sleep), rather than just 1.

OTOH, if people are changing the power of their birds, their Arena scores, those games should be simply DELETED, forcing the player to start over at 0.

@roviobeni
    – how come there’s no “report” button for cheaters?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@roviobeni @roviohuzz
    I sent a message to support. I didn’t click on most of the links since the virus protection on my PC flags most of them as moderate risk or suspicious, but some sites are listed as trustworthy.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@killerkea
    I sent a note to support this morning also about the fact that most teams are all @ 12. I think it is highly unlikely that 90% of the teams offered to me have EVERY bird @12 legally. I told them there may be a few crazy millionaires who bought the mastery but I lean toward the possibility of widespread cheating to get to that level so quickly. This game is out of control. I had to play Mccool 4 or 5 times on each battle just to find someone who doesn’t have a complete team of 12s. Sigh.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

If you haven’t noticed by now, success in the Arena means you move up to play stronger opponents. Look when your objectives reset in a few hours and your first team will be in the 700/800s power score. Those are the easiest fights (so try to complete your hardest objectives first). After you win there, your next opponent will be stronger. So by continued winning, you eventually get to face the strongest teams which have the 12-ranked birds. So in a way, you’re a victim of your own success. That doesn’t mean these teams don’t come from cheaters though – just explains the process. I’ve found two related things:
    1) If you close out of ABE entirely and stay inactive for a while, when you reload it later a lot of times you’ll face a weaker team.
    2) You can “strategically lose” to face a weaker team (say, you only have one objective left and not much time) because losing will mean you face a weaker team next.

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

I noticed rank 12 teams almost immediately after the update. The time zone LC cheat was available to exploit for a long time and I think many people used it to save up massive amounts of LC. It seems more likely that would be the source of the quick leveling up than spending a lot of actual money to do it. Maybe Rovio realized this and allowed the new leveling up so they could “flush out” those large amounts of LC (my conspiracy theory). I personally am financially well off but have never actually spent any real money on this game. I refuse to. For me, it takes the fun out of it.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

I haven’t seen any level 11 bird opponents yet. It’s probably about time that honest players are leveling up to 11. But the lack of 11s and only level 12 is telling!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@dallasreds The response I got back from Rovio basically indicated that they have no way to tell the cheaters who got their birds to rank 12 from the ones who did it honestly. Unfortunately we will have to live with a lot of rank 12 opponents. Shortly after the ranks were increased from 10 to 12 I saw some players at rank 11, but the huge majority of opponents are either rank 10 or 12. I’m still in the wood league because I wasn’t able to play for a little over a week while Rovio unsuccessfully tried to fix my save file.

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

Can someone please tell me how to file a complaint to Rovio? Finally, after saving up LC for the new rainbow riot to get a chance at the new gear, the screen won’t respond to opening up the GPM. It just sits there with the countdown running. What the crap?!!!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

If you look up, you’ll see a post from someone who works at Rovio. Go to https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us to submit your problem.

BINH
    @binh

It’s possible if u focus only on your main team

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds I complained to Robio about the rank 12 players last season because a day after the update more than 90% of opponents were such. I was told and I quote: “these players are not necessarily cheaters. It would not take thousands of lucky coins to upgrade a few a few Classes to Mastery 12, and yes some people do spend a lot of money to gain these types of achievements in the game.”

Well in my opinion if so many people were spending real money Rovio would be hiring not firing.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    Point well taken. I noticed you are not playing season 4. In my last complaint to Rovio, I told them interest was dwindling in Epic in season 3 because I was getting the same opponents over and over. This season with all full 12 teams it’s no fun anymore. I’m just the doing the daily goals and I’m in a balanced league. No more overachieving for me. In the last two complaints they replied wanting detailed information on each freeze up! In the past I have done this. They don’t want to turn loose of LCs for free anymore.

@killerkea

I also saw the players at 10 and 11 but they were few compared to the full 12 players.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds no I’m not playing this season. Towards the end of last season I sent at least a dozen screen shots of freezes with bomb and chuck. They did reimburse me if I renewed my banners before completing objectives. This season they told me to refrain from using these classes until the problem was fixed. They did not know when the fix would occur. In other words they would no longer reimburse lucky coins.

If it’s fixed for next season I will play. The game is losing its fun element. I do like the Illusionist though so I’m concentrating on mastering all other classes so that I can aster him for snouts.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters at Level 12 Already?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.