Change in mission rewards

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Change in mission rewards

• I am on iOS version 1.8.10 level 422 and just had what appeared to be a reloading of assets when I opened the app. I had just completed a medium and hard mission and when I opened the mission, I noticed that the stars awarded for the mission were less then 3 even though the threshold transformers I used were level 15. I used the correct transformers for the missions. This ended up with me being able to open 3-4 of the rewards, rather then the usual 5 that I would usually get. Has anyone else seen this?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m on iOS 1.8.10.4 (? more like 15.8.10.4) and I just collected missions on all three portals. I’m happy to report that I received all 5 rewards for each mission (no videos) with level 12 through 15 Tfs. I was prepared to be pissed-off… Maybe/hopefully, it was random?

Traveler
    @traveler

It may have been random. I have been on 3 other missions since then and have not experience the same problem. I have noticed that it seems harder to get gems in the lab on the first spin. I almost always get coins. It is very hard to get gems in the lab without spending gems. Seems that the lab formula has been altered. I am just sensitive to changes since I am so close to getting all TF’s to level 15.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Change in mission rewards

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.