Change in Game Mechanics?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Change in Game Mechanics?

• Is it just me, or does it seem game mechanics have changed to make it much harder to destroy towers?  I’m seeing pigs survive falls the couldn’t have a few months ago… I’m throwing Terrance against towers that continue to stand, and Blue hardly ever makes it all the way through an ice tower now.  Am I just imagining things?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

Nope. Terence is a wimp now.

Joe B.
    @joeb

<p style=”text-align: center;”><p style=”text-align: center;”>Hitting boss pigs with brute force is now almost pointless as Terrence barely scathes the HP meter. Rovio is probably scaling back damage so more players pay for the replay button when u find your bird does nothing…and they increased the replay button to 60 gems from I think it was 40 or less…SMH</p></p>

Smohrman
    @smohrman

I just watched a pig, sitting on top of two TNT boxes, survive the explosion.  That’s just bullshit.

Mme Buckbeak
    @deborahleao

We were discussing this at my clean earlier today. Chuck, Terence, Silver, no one is doing damage as they used to. Bosses have become a true nightmare, screens that used to require 1-2 pigs now have “Highlander pigs” which drain the whole team. Every time Rovio changes this kind of thing I feel like quitting.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Change in Game Mechanics?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.