Change FB account?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Change FB account?

• Is it possible to change the FB account my progress is linked to?

My main FB account has no friends playing ABT. I have a separate FB account for ABEpic which I would prefer to use without losing my progress..

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

NO!!
    One Facebook profile can be connected to 1 Game and you cannot interchange it with some other facebook profile!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Actually, I’d like to know how to disassociate my iOS Game Center account. Anyone know?

This Updating Progress bug is killing me.

CamTHC
    @camthc

@henjovr
    Well, I know it is possible to do. But I don’t know if it will be successfull, because after recent updates the game might crash when trying connecting to Facebook.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

@optimuspig

Settings -> Game Center -> Sign out

Havent tried it myself because I am not having the update progress bug but you can give it a try!!

Vannie5555
    @vannie

I have purchased an android tablet. Can I transfer my progress from my android phone to my android tablet. I prefer to use the tablet.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

Thanks, I’ll give that a try next time “Updating Progress” pops up.

drew
    @drewmarlor

@vannie yes you can transfer from phone to tablet, you just have to make sure you’re logged into Facebook on both devices. Once your game from your phone is saved to the Facebook cloud (again you just have to sign into facebook from your ABT game) all you have to do is load the game on your tablet, and play the first couple levels till you unlock bumble bee. Then you will see the arrow in the lower left of your game, click on it and sign into facebook on your tablet and the game will update your progress.

As for the original question asked can you change the account your game is linked to, I do not know if that is possible, you could test it by loading the games, going in to the settings (botton button when you hit the little yellow arrow in the lower left) logging out of FB and then logging into the new account. Play some levels and see if it saves against that or see if you get the updating progress and go back to the beginning. If that happens log back out of FB and log back into the account that has your furthest progress and it should update again and restore your progress. This is just theory though.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

NO JOY.

Disconnecting ABT from iOS Game Center did not help with the “Updating Progress” bug.

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Play game on Flight Mode… that’s the only solution you have as it is you have boycotted the videos :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sumitarora15

Can’t. The app won’t launch without a connection.

Of course, I could simply go into flight mode after the app has been launched, but why should I be required to deal with a manual work-around when Rovio should be on top of this in the first place??

And then I have to go and flip back and forth between flight mode and regular mode when I want to use other connected apps.

Of course, this is all irrelevant now, since ABT now CRASHES ON STARTUP!

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Dere are 365 days in a year and you can’t expect to have all of them as HAPPY DAYS!!

Life is a roller coaster ride sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down, sometimes you are happy and sometimes you are sad, sometimes you feel invincible and sometimes you feel scared!!

Nothing is perfect and I know rovio is doing the best which takes time…

Just think when everyone was about to reach level 250 all players wanted an update asap and when the update was out with bugs everyone was like rovio would have tested the new update and have taken dere time before launching it for the players!!

You can’t make everyone happy and everyone can’t make you feel happy. Life is not fair if it’s good for me and not good for you then but that will be only for a certain period and then a vice versa will happen!!

Sometimes you have to adjust and wait for the right time for things to take place perfectly!!

You put up in CANADA(also known as Second India :)) and I put up in INDIA, so I am saying you as a Brother not as a players, just Chillax :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Change FB account?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.