Chance battles not coming up?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Chance battles not coming up?

• I’m working on my daily challenge on both iPad and Android today. I just need two Chance battle wins to complete and I’m not getting any, let alone winning them.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

I guess I just needed to whine to make them appear. ;-). My last battle was a Chance battle. That was after 6+ hours of no Chance battle opportunities.

So using my best Gilda Radnor voice, “never mind”.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Today’s objective is participate 2 Chance Battles whether win or lose.
    Currently my group is at 8-8 (and you have to win 8 Chance Battles to win coins). Hopefully I will finish 8-10 and get all 4 four prizes (Chuck’s premium claw and the entire ship set) from Mecha/Conch Pigs and say bye for good.

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@mingkee27 It sounds like you have different objectives today than I do. I had to win 2 Chance battles. That is rather difficult to do when you’re not even getting them to appear. ;-)

I am at 8-5 on my iPad and 8-6 on my phone. Still not nearly strong enough to win battles easily. On my phone I have not gotten many boat upgrades so I lose often when I have a Boss Encounter.

tantan
    @tantan

@laxietoo, once I had an objective to win over Chuck and spent almost a whole day waiting for one. That was the most chuckless day I ever had.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I just got one to beat Red, but it took me around 12 battles to beat him (with Stella, do you believe it?)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Chance battles not coming up?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.