Challenge Battles with Friends

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Challenge Battles with Friends

• Since the update that challenge icon in the friends section now works. Has anybody tried it? I tried but couldn’t connect with anybody

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Doc471
    @doc471

Is there any rule here about adding people & adding back (like, to promote or to ask for)? I would like to try it too.

Bjays92
    @bjays92

Same, only had one friend who played the game and he doesn’t play it anymore so I don’t know how to test it out.

chris-cox
    @chris-cox

I did try it. But the notification needs to be more apparent. First I sent a message on FB to a friend in the game. When they invite you, it shows up under your mailbox under friends. So nothing comes up on the screen. You have to go in the in box and look for it.

gohomezoo
    @gohomezoo

Yes, same happened with me. It does need to be more apparent. I did try it with the friend sitting right next to me and it worked. It doesn’t take up any bird energy and there’s no GG tokens to give. Not sure about island progress or EXP LVL, I’ll have to try again later and check

Skayra
    @skayra

cant try. Most of us have same problem (we dont have friends to play)

Too long i am repeating is THiS GAME NEED A FRiEND LiST in GAME without facebook login.

rovio keep doing things we dont need.

1= they did number login.
    2= they did a another login idk what was that but i am not interest.
    3= they did Friend Duel.

Why i do want a friend duel if i cant use it.

This game need a button to add players as friend in game.

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

What is the point in ‘dueling’ a friend if there’s nothing to ‘win’ ? [No gg points, no coins etc] They should have something you ‘get’ when winning in a friend duel and just limit the number of duels per day to avoid people creating multiple accounts to rack up things.

OR have a separate ‘points’ system for ‘duels’ and offer ranking prizes at the end of a week/month/[other period of time], still implementing some sort of daily duel limit to avoid multiple accounts from being used to ‘cheat’.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Challenge Battles with Friends

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.