Cave "friends" aren't really good …

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave "friends" aren't really good …

• Hello, I play Angry birds Epic since a few months and I’m blocked in Shaking Hall level 8. I just realized the problem isn’t my birds’ level but the “friends” choice the game gives you when you don’t have a Facebook account :
    -Piggy Mc cool has medium life ( approx. 650 at level 14), poor att. damage, a useless secondary ability and a non-cleansing chili ability.
    -Pigiana Jones has medium-high life ( app. 800 at lv 17), poor attack, a pretty useful sec ability (excepted against stunning brutes) and a poor chili ability.
    -Prince Porky has extremely low life ( 500 at lv 18), low-med attack, a powerful but dangerous sec ability and a chili ability that is useless without any ghost or zombie.

Reply if you want to ask me, give me tips or only talk.

PS. I’m lv 17 and I doesn’t have paladin, avenger, bard, priest, thunderbird, sea dog or skulkers.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@zackvoyager. Dude, a dedicated but completely bogus Facebook account is your best bet. Many of us elected to take this route. ;-) Then you can friend-w€&@e all you like with zero consequences! ;-)

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Sorry but I’m a french student in High school (13 y old) and I’m not sure that my parents will agree… But you could say me which birds I can use in addition to P. Jones (I never use others because their HP are poor, like I said 10 mn ago…)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@zackvoyageri think I was level 16 or 17 when I entered the caves. I used two birds for the most part. Try Wizzard and spies. I had the Ballister set at that stage but no complete set for Chuck. Soon acquired twin lightening.

Good luck.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@zackvoyager — I agree with @angryde, but you’re parent’s obviously have the last say. You can set up the facebook account so that no personal info is shared. You will need a “fake” e-mail account, which you can get from Google or Yahoo for free.
    The Chronicle Caves are difficult, and if you are using only the 3 free friends, it is even more difficult. You may need to backtrack to level up your birds. The free birds will level up also. Be sure you are farming enough snoutlings (try Star Reef Castle) every day that you can buy all the mastery points available every 3 hours in the Dojo.
    Good Luck!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’d strongly recommend saving your lucky coins and buying the Paladin. Once you have the Paladin you can use Paladin, Princess and Pigiana to easily get through most of the caves. Otherwise you’ll have to use some potions and veggie cakes. Wizard, Spies and Piggy McCool will work for many of the levels. For some bosses you might want to use Knight, Princess and a pig ally.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I think we all get stuck at stages in the caves. There was one level in Cave 4 that I got stuck on for ages (it had two ice shamans).
    I don’t have facebook and don’t want to, even for this game. So I have only ever had the pig allies. I am working my way through cave 9 at the moment.
    There are a number of things that you can do as you work your way through the caves. Firstly, as KillerKea says, save your gold coins to get Paladin (I’d get Bard too). It may take a few weeks. You will just have to rely on the free spins on the GPM from watching the ad and from Piggy McCool (he’s back) to get new weapons.
    Most players then start trying to 3 star everything on the map.
    You will also need to upgrade potions.
    And then there’s farming to get snoutlings and resources for potions.
    Eventually your birds will get strong enough and you will have the resources to get through.
    And as a note, you will probably find Prince porky is the best ally to have through chronicle cave 3, which is full of ghosts.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Thank you for all your replies. There are some answers I’ll give you :
    -Saving for Paladin is already my strategy (Im at 12 LC) but I think Bard’s the worst class of Matilda except Cleric, due to the fact that her healing is hyper super low.
    -I’ve already almost 3-starred the main map, excepted KP’sC, Pig City-3, sling woods friendship gate, 4 dungeons and of course red gates.
    -Of course, like @kerravon said it, the other problem is my birds’ power : My matilda has only 600 HP and brutes & shamans always target her…
    -Master, I’ll add you, hoping GC friends will also be able to be summoned
    Thank you very much again…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave "friends" aren't really good …

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.