Cave 11 level 10 three stars help needed

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 11 level 10 three stars help needed

• I completed all cave levels with 3 stars but level 10 in cave 11 which I completed with 2 stars and 30 k points. Does anybody have suggestions on strategy for this cave and completing battle with three stars? My main problem is that my birds are too strong for Ninja and I could use only Rainbird Rank 8 level 41 and Druid Rank 8 with any bird I could borrow from friends.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 — Haven’t gotten there yet, but some of the gear available in caves 10 and 11 is lower in strength than what you currently have. You could also try the earlier caves. You would be the only person I’ve heard of rolling for zero stars! LoL.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@cosmo2503 The strategy is Rainbird, Cannoneer and either Tricksters or Pigiana Jones. If your Cannoneer is too OP, then I’d recommend you equip him with a weaker weapon, even if it’s not a legendary.

Strategy:
    Always heal with Rainbird, Cannoneer is for attacking & weakening an enemy’s attacks and Tricksters/Pigiana Jones are/is for dispeling the protective layer. Never use the Rage Chili. Make sure that all of the boss’s reinforcements are the protection bombs so you won’t have to deal with the bowmen pigs – if a bowman pig shows up, take him out immediately. As you know, the maximum number of enemies on the screen is 7, that means you have to make it that only the boss and 6 protection bombs are on the screen. When you have achieved the latter, all you need to do then is to dispel and attack the boss, and after he’s out, take care of the bombs.

This strategy is 100% 3 stars because it’s how I got 3 stars (well, except that I had to use a friend’s Priest with the Perfect Balance set for dispeling).

opap
    @opap

Mighty eagles dish? :)

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Druid is great for this fight. Just feed her the Rage Chili to heal. As long as every other enemy is a bomb , all you need is Pigiana Jones and Samurai to attack the boss only when you get the 6 Bomb scenario.

Anonymous

I haven’t gotten to cave 11 so who IS the boss? From reading the comments it sounds like Shadowpig. Is he the boss?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 — Have you gotten 3 stars yet? What combination did you use? Not there yet of course.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Thanks @mighty-red-1 your advice is golden.

@mvnla2
    I used my Cannoneer equiped with candy chain and shooting fun rocket dealing 3×237 damage to enemy, my Rainbird equiped with chronos set and Driud from level 41 friend. I also used lots of healing potions and few veggie cakes on Rainbird attacking boss before he summons his ninjas allies. This level is very difficult to complete with three stars and poisson bombs are very annoying.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@cosmo2503 You’re welcome, although my strategy didn’t require any potions. In fact, I’ve 3-starred ALL levels without using any potions. By the way, I can help you in Epic if you want – my birds have been proven to be one of the best. The link to my FB profile is in my profile info.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 @cosmo — Actually got through Cave 11-10 on first try with 2*, but I think I can do better.

Kazzzeeeaaah
    @kazzzeeeaaah

I obtained 3 stars with 32k score…and my team is Rainbird with Twin Lightning, Marksmen with *Beep* and Samurai with Grand Slam.

The stunning and Marksmen combo makes the boss losing health fast while Rainbird will heal and sweep any enemies summoned.

bouboule
    @bouboule

I got excellent results using rogues, Piggiana and druid

DonSleza4e
    @donsleza4e

got it

@mighty-red-1
    thank you for awesome guide
    i replaced rainbird with druid – it was better for me (thanks to all who mentioned that)

10k*3 + 3k = 33000 = 3 stars

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — Tried your strat again and got 3*. Really didn’t think I would, since there was an incredibly long time when all I got was bowmen, sometimes 2 at once!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 I’m glad my strategy worked for you too. Yeah, it requires time, but that’s what you have to sacrifice for perfection.

auressaion
    @auressaion

@mighty-red-1 … yet another +1 for your advised strategy: it worked with the exact team you mentioned. Though I actually had to restart the fight once, because the boss was invoking bowmen faster than I was able to take them down (2 at a time, 3 times in a row at least). The second attempt was successful, though I had to use some potions when there were too many bowmen. 3 stars, with the same numbers @donsleza4e mentioned.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mighty-red-1 thank you for this strategy!!
    I finished level 10 in 15 minutes! i needed this after level 9 took like 1 month to end!!

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

Just now got to cave 11-10 on my adventures, and @mighty-red-1’s strategy is still da bomb.

Angry Birds
    @chanj25

Who is the boss? The ninja guy?

Anonymous

@chanj25 Shadowpig is the boss. He looks like a bigger Master Ninja.

Angry Birds
    @chanj25

@partshade thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 11 level 10 three stars help needed

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.