Cave 1: Shaking Hall 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 1: Shaking Hall 10

• Even with the walkthrough I literally cannot seem to get past this level…I’m stuck and don’t know what to do…any help is much appreciated

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

I agree that the walkthroughs are only of limited use, as you might not yet have the equipment that the birds are fitted out with in the walkthrough, and the enemy lineup may not be identical. All I can offer is to look closely at your bird selection and their choices of weapons etc – do you need more attack or more defence? Also look closely at the powers of the enemies so you are not wasting shots in instances where they are ineffective. Lots of chili cake, fruit cake and cherry cake helps too. Can you defend less, and make up for it with more food/drink? It is all about the combinations

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

There was some changes for the Caves, and one of the changes is that Level 1 of each cave has ONLY 3 waves, Level 2 with 5 waves, Level 3 with 7 waves and Level 4-10 with 10 waves. And probably the walkthrough you saw were levels BEFORE the change.

EpicAce
    @epicace

Well now it’s a dark shaman with 19k health and he keeps tearing me up

birdsarebrilliant
    @avantcourier

Try Paladin Red+Princess White+Lightning Yellow
    – Princess hit to let enemy target Paladin. Heal to keep Paladin healthy and cleanse the enemy debuff
    – Paladin shield itself to reduce damage taken. Healing effect from holy strike can share the burden of Princess. Consume rage chili to do lots of damage
    – Lightning let Paladin to do more attacks and thus more healing

Better upgrade Paladin and Princess to Elite, because you gain much more healing from both. Lightning does not really matter as long as it has some hp so that it won’t get killed by the AOE damage.

Good luck!

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@avantcourier Lighting Bird’s Dispel is only 65%. Using Cap’tn or Tricksters may be more useful.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

use LOTS of fruit cake, cherry juice and chili cake

King2510
    @king2510

Here was my strategy to defeating this guy (at least he doesn’t have the lives of the Poseidon pig).

I used Red with samurai(elite[to gain such money I did weekly dungeons with piggy MacCool]), Matilda with green hair(veteran), and Pigiana Jones.

Red’s role for every round was to shield the bird/pig with the lowest health and Matilda’s was to heal. How would I attack? I used Pigianna’s counter on red and Matilda. Just keep on putting those counters on both of them only(pig has weak attack and boss doesn’t have buffs). If you’re still insecure, stack up on potions. It’s just a pattern with that strategy.

ColKurtz
    @colkurtz

@King2510 Thanks! This level was kicking my butt, but your strategy worked like a charm. The attacks and counterattacks filled up the chili every 4 rounds or so, and Matilde’s chili-heal brought everyone back up to full health. I only had to use like 2 potions when the pig decided to attack one bird 3 times in a row.

I missed the treasure box on the spin. Was there a blueprint in it?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I believe every level in every cave has a blueprint or chest. To see what you missed just go back to that level and put your finger on the blueprint to see if it is something you want. However you’ll eventually get something better from the pig machine so there is no need to replay the level.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 1: Shaking Hall 10

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.