Cape & Scepter

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cape & Scepter

• How do you get the cape & scepter for the red bird?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You know how sometimes when clearing a level, you get this “Early Bird” offer to buy for real world money? That’s basically the first step to the cape and scepter. Purchase it and Red gets a crown, you get a silver frame around your avatar, an extra life and a few gems.
    After you purchased the first pack and played some more, you’ll get a second offer called the “Mighty Eagle” pack. It’ll give you more gems for the daily rewards, 50% less cooldown time for free reward chests, something else I forgot, and said cape and scepter together with a golden frame around your avatar.
    The first pack costs €2.99 while the second is €9.99. Not sure about other currencies.
    (I bought the first pack btw – I’m not sure if the second is really worth it.)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 When the game first launched, the first week gave players the opportunity to get that crown for free. But only the crown. If you wanted any accessories for Red further beyond that, you’d need to buy the pack.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Ohhhhh I see. Well, too bad for me, I wasn’t an early player. :P

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

I wasn’t an early player either but regularly got the ‘early bird’ offer pop up during the game and ignored it, not wanting to spend real money.
    However, feeling charitable, did buy the WWF packs recently and then the ‘Mighty eagle’ offer with cape and sceptre/an extra life, more gems, feathers and small chests popped up – I assumed it was because I’d spent some money at long last.
    Presumably if you buy gems from the shop or take up the early bird offer you will be offered the one with cape and sceptre too?
    I confess I could not resist and bought it but won’t be spending on anything else anytime soon!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Didn’t someone say that you had to complete every 15th level (complete for the first time, not go back and play the level again) to have the offer pop up? I’ve tried that- nothing happens. Am I supposed to have my Wi-Fi on or have previously bought something from the shop (like @djangosmum did) for the game to “recognize” me?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@djangosmum
    You need to have bought the Early Bird offer before it offers you the Mighty Eagle offer.

@rowdypup

Not sure if it is a 15-level cycle but it does pop up every now and then when clearing regular levels. I’m usually in a Wi-Fi zone or in a good mobile connection zone when it’s triggered, not sure what would happen on airplane mode or in a poor connection zone.
    Also, like I said above, Mighty Eagle won’t pop up before you got Early Bird. If you have bought nothing yet (or only gems), you’ll get the Early Bird offer.

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

@smwforever45
    I can assure you I definitely did NOT buy the early bird offer first!
    The first time I spent money was on some WWF packs to support a good cause.
    I always declined the early bird offer despite repeated opportunities to buy.
    The mighty eagle offer appeared very soon after my initial purchase of WFF packs – coincidence maybe?
    No need to apologise for accusing me of getting the facts – at least in my case, wrong!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@djangosmum
    Oh! I overread that in your post for some reason, I’ll apologise anyway and edit my own post.

Djangosmum
    @djangosmum

@smwforever45
    No problem!
    It might be worth mentioning that despite repeated chances to buy the early bird offer, the mighty eagle offer only appeared quite late on in the game for me, approaching level 500, but also coinciding with my first purchases from the shop.
    I held out that long!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@smwforever45 so to get the offer to pop up, you have to buy something from the Shop? I tried to buy the WWF pack, but my generous donation was declined and the game just sat there saying “Pending” until I reset the app- so I’m sort of skeptical about getting something from the Shop if the game won’t let me (or even worse- won’t let me buy the Mighty Eagle Pack!)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@rowdypup
    Apparently – for me, it popped up after I got the Early Bird pack.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cape & Scepter

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.