Cant watch ad for free life or for extra bird in map

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cant watch ad for free life or for extra bird in map

• Has anyone noticed that Rovio took away the option to watch an ad for extra bird in level in the map and to get extra lives after you’ve ran out. Extremely irritating, especially since im currently trying to beat level 2733, which is a nightmare to complete

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Turns out that after resetting, the options came back. I guess Rovio hasnt stopped to that level just yet

APN
    @apn19

i’ve been having a similar problem with my tower of fortune video for some reason the option doesn’t appear straight away but if i wait for a few minutes it will suddenly appear. could have something to do with me playing the tof straight away and the game might not have fully loaded by that point

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

@apn19 i sometimes also have this issue. My guess is that its because I use my free entry too early, since there is a 20 hour wait between using the free entries

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cant watch ad for free life or for extra bird in map

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.