can't update to 1.32.4

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum can't update to 1.32.4

• It starts to update then gets to about 30 megabytes downloaded then restarts.  Does this several times.  Finally completes that but then goes to download an additional file and never completes that.  I think the error code I got was 492 but can’t remember.  However I did follow instructions on fixing the error clearing cache and data on google store and google service framework, as well as google play services.  Still won’t download the update.  Any ideas?

Other apps update perfectly just not ABT

Uninstalled made sure no leftover files where there.  Reinstalled and won’t reinstall either.  I had to restore a titanium backup copy I made to get it back on my phone.  Still won’t update.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I’m sorry no one is helping you. I do not know myself. Ask @datguygamer he’s the tech sir.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Since you’re using Titanium, that means you’re rooted which means the process gets even simpler. Just install a fresh apk from other trusted sources like APKPURE, BIRDDL etc, copy the obb in its designated folder and then restore only your data through Titanium. In the mean time, check if your SD card or your internal memory has enough free space or not.

But to be honest, if you’re downloading the apk from other sources, you don’t even have to care about that Error 492.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum can't update to 1.32.4

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.