Can't see Facebook friends anymore

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Can't see Facebook friends anymore

• Hi

A few days after the latest update, I lost the ability to see my Facebook friends and to use them in quests.

They can still answer my requests for friendship essence, and I theirs. They can also use my birds for quests.

I tried clearing cache and app data, uninstalling, rebooting and reinstall. I even changed my Facebook password, but nothing seems to work. I can see one the forum that I am not the only one with this problem.

Does anyone have a fix or a tip how to view them again?

Cheers

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

If you have the Facebook app try to first logout from Facebook in Epic, close down the game. Logout from your account in the Facebook app. Start up Epic again and log in to Facebook there. Hopefully it works now and you can login to Facebook in the app again.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Same problem here. I actually tried everything and nothing works. My friends just disappeared.

Juhler
    @juhler

I don’t use the Facebook app, and never did. I have a different Facebook account for games, so it is not an option for me. Previously it worked flawlessly.

Tanushree Bhaduri
    @tanushree-bhaduri-1

I need more angry birds epic friends as I am unable to unlock the friendship gates. Please help me out on how to do it

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@angryjohnny You actually wrote in another thread that ABE shows now all friends, not only 200. Disappearing friends could be caused by too big number of them? I have about 700 friends on my separate ABE facebook account. It would be wierd considering that two days ago my friends were present on the list.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@abyssuss It is not impossible that a very large friendlist makes Epic having trouble loading them all sometimes and as such times out the connection so no friends are loaded into the game. I know that I have to wait a few minutes after starting Epic before my friendlist have been fully loaded into the game and I have a little over 450 friends on Facebook.

Juhler
    @juhler

I have a large friendlist also, I tried to login with my private a
    FB account where I know one friend is playing, and he showed up immediately.

So I guess a cleanup in friends is needed.

Lodz
    @lodz

I have the same problem. On my Fb i have 850 friends.

Juhler
    @juhler

I cleaned up and got down to below 750 friends, and now they have reappeared in the overview :-)

Mishatje
    @mishatje

So I’ve got 1706 friends on my other Facebook account that play ABE so I already had to wait forever for they’ve all loaded on ABE. But I read somewhere that ABE only showed 500 friends . But now I also don’t see a single friend… The only positive thing about it is, is that ABE now loads a lot faster :p

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Deleting friends worked. Now I have something around 730 friends but ABE shows “only” 68 pages of them. But at least I can see them now. So 750 friends is the limit probably.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Missing friends could indeed be caused by a too large number of them. A similar problem existed in AB Transformers, where I had over 20 friends playing it on the same platform as me, but only 15 of them showed up on the leaderboard.

Kackman73
    @kackman73

Ugh. I just checked my alt Facebook account that I use for AB Epic, and I have over 2,500 “friends”. It is truly not worth my time to delete 1750 people just so I can use non-Piggy McCool birds in dungeons.

I think I’d rather wait for a fix from Rovio’s side instead.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@kackman73 Rovio isnt the best with fixing stuff…. you know.

Mishatje
    @mishatje

I rather grind SRC for the 100 snoutlings than go through the effort of deleting 1000 friends of Facebook..

Kackman73
    @kackman73

@abyssuss – True, but I got lucky this time. Although I did try to delete some FB friends, I got bored after deleting 100 or so, so I’m still at 2,400+.

However, I suddenly have a full 20 pages of friends to choose from for daily dungeons again. I doubt that it’s because I went under 2,500 friends – perhaps it just took a few weeks to load. :)

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@kackman73 Looks like Rovio changed it back to 20 pages because I can see only 20 pages too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Can't see Facebook friends anymore

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.