can't enter clan battle

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum can't enter clan battle

• Hi,

most people from our clan (and probably more worldwide) can’t enter clan battle. We get message that the battle has arleady started. We are not new clan members and we have participated in earlier clan battles.

So, dear rovio’s @Hank, the pig. Please tell us, what the FLOCK is going on?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Leobadwolf
    @leobadwolf

Same for my clan, when we try to enter the battle this message appears, it said we can’t participate this time and don’t forget to join the next one.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

To compete in a Clan battle, first the Clan leader or a co-leader must accept the challenge from the Events panel on the main Clan screen. The sign-up period for battles is for 24 hours. Note, a Clan must have at least 5 members to be able to compete! If a player joins a Clan after a battle has started, they will not be able to take part in the battle, and will need to wait for the next one.

go930turbo
    @go930turbo

I have been a member of the same clan for several weeks. Every battle I get the same message, “Unfortunately you can’t take part in this battle. Make sure to join the next one.”

What gives? Do I need to join a different clan?

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Yes, exactly! I also left my old clan because the clan leader was inactive and hasn’t nominate a co leader. There was no chance to take part in any clan battle.

Now I’m in a new clan which needs new members urgently. At this time we have 3 members (leader, co leader, clanmember, FP 480/350/308. When we could get only two more members we would be able to take part in the next clan battles.

If there ist anyone who would like to join us please look for #100658 The BirdBrains!

go930turbo
    @go930turbo

I’ll give your clan a try… Member #5. I play every day and hope you can attract active players.

I’ve gone through all of the levels so the clan keeps the game interesting.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Thank you for your trust go930turbo! Our members play every day too. We hope to get some more active players soon.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

You have problems to enter the clan battles? Your clan leader don’t sign up for clan battles?

We ask all members who can not join a clan fight in their old clan to join the BirdBrains for having fun with us!

#100658 The BirdBrains
    We are grown up to 14 members so far
    Daily players
    FP 483 – 149
    CP 4326 Gold
    No restrictive rules
    We sign up for every clan battle
    We are a winning team using also the clan chat for communications

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Are you annoyed because you could not participate in the clan fight again? That’s why many players have joined us. We love clan battles! Join the BirdBrains and have big fun in the next battle!

#100658 The BirdBrains
    Further grown up to 30 members
    Daily players
    FP 573 – 151
    CP 9986 Azure
    No restrictive rules
    Signing up for every clan battle
    Winning team of honest players
    Friendly clan chat communications

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Hey! We’ve just risen to emerald!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

If you still want to join our clan, you have to hurry! There are only 7 places left! Enthusiastic players await you. Join our clan and have a nice time.

#100658 The BirdBrains

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

#100658 The BirdBrains
    FP 749 – 62
    CP 14945 Amethyst
    47 members

We just have removed 3 inactive members from our clan. New members are welcome! Flockpower 350+ would be desirable. Our winning team has just won the 6th clan battle in a row. Please join us if you would like to be part of our great team.

bobbie-riley
    @bobbie-riley

I am clan leader, and have tried daily to enter our clan in a battle. We have 50 active members and I only receive notices of the battle has already started or be sure to sign up neither does any good. I want to sign us up!
    Help!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum can't enter clan battle

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.