Cannot Play Game Due to Constant Crashes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cannot Play Game Due to Constant Crashes

• I haven’t been able to play in about 24 hours. The game loads and then crashes shortly after reaching the map screen, usually going back to my phone’s home screen, but occasionally just freezing on the map screen. This is with version 1.7.9.2 of the game on Android 5.0.1. I’ve force-stopped the game, cleared the cache, even restarted the phone to no avail. The only thing I haven’t done is uninstalled/reinstalled, but I’m leery of losing any progress if for some reason I can’t reconnect with Fb. Is anyone else having similar problems lately? Even prior to the latest update, I’d been experiencing many crashes during playing of ads, particularly the Mario ad.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • GmamaBirdy
    @gmamab

This problem started on me last night. You can pay in Airplane mode but can’t connect to FB so no pals can join the fray, tonight it started once while my wi fi was connected. This only hapoens on my android Galaxy S6 but not on my Galaxy Tab so have no clue what is going on just hope that rovio fixes the problem soon.

Bill Anderson
    @bill-anderson

Yes this is happening to me in a similar way but lately the game crashes when I open it and can’t even play. It closes and offers a report it to developer option but sometimes tries to start again and crashes again.

When it is playable it crashes in other ways as well. I used gems to start a level and crashed when started, losing my gems in the process.

I have Galaxy S6 edge with the latest updates

Steve Geib
    @steve-geib

I am playing on an Ellipse Android tablet. I can get 2 or 3 missions in and then the game just stops. I have the most recent update.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Just installed and successfully transported my save from Bluestacks to my new fresh Alcatel OneTouch tablet. So far no problems, except that the game crashes after every second fight or so, when online. When offline, everything works perfect.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cannot Play Game Due to Constant Crashes

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.