Cannot add friends

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cannot add friends

• I have been playing for about 2 weeks now. I have 2 friends that play the game but the are not showing on my friends list. I did the whole add thing but they still don’t show up. Anybody have any ideas on this? Am i doing something wrong?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Have you connected to your Facebook profile inside of Angry Birds Epic?

Robert Hansen
    @robert-hansen-771

I have

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

And you have your friends on Facebook and they have connected to their own Facebook profiles in their games?

Robert Hansen
    @robert-hansen-771

Yep, they have each other on their friends list. Every time i do the add a friend it just sends them a request to install the app, which they already have installed. I have tried reinstalling the app. completely disconnecting Facebook from my phone and re connecting. Nothing seems to work :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Do you play on different sort of phones? As in they are playing on iOS and you windows mobile?

Robert Hansen
    @robert-hansen-771

Nope, we all have Android.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Well if you are all playing the same version of the game, you are all connected to Facebook and have each other as friends there then they should show up automatically in your game.

The “Add a friend” function inside the game itself only sends a message to that specific person that says they should get the game, it does not actually adds them to your game.

Robert Hansen
    @robert-hansen-771

I final got it working. I had to remove the game from my Facebook apps on Facebook. then i logged out of Facebook on my phone and connected back to it through Epic. Now it seems to be working.

Thanks for trying to help out though :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@robert-hansen-771 — Make sure you and your friends are running the same version of the game. Are your two friends already your friends on facebook? If not, you have to friend them within FB first. Have you tried doing a hard close of all apps open on your Android and a hard shutdown and restart of your device? I have IOS, so not sure how to do this on Android. Write down step by step what you do. When you say invite friends within Epic, you should get a spinning wheel, which might take several minutes. Your FB friends should show up, and then you can invite them within Epic. (This might be slightly the wrong order, since it’s been a while). If you still have problems send a support request to Rovio along with as many details about what you did as you can think of.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@robert-hansen-771 — Good to hear you got it working while I was typing.

Splashdance82
    @splashdance82

I’ve been having the same issue. Rovio support has been trying to fix things.

I just tried what you posted and it worked! Thanks for posting that!

Robert Hansen
    @robert-hansen-771

Glad i could help out

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cannot add friends

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.