Can you guys recommend character to infinite on sw2

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Can you guys recommend character to infinite on sw2

• I’ve acquired enough coins to unlock one of the “top” characters in star wars 2, but I don’t know who to pick suggestions please.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Before you start to get answers from all over the place, do you have any telepods?

dad-clark
    @dad-clark

Ah yes additional info would be helpful wouldn’t it :)
    Nope not got any telepods, I’ve already got the tie pilot and through naivety the ewoks (thought they would be more destructive).
    I was thinking between the ones that cost the most again naivety suggests should be more useful.
    Didn’t think bout the dooku/windu only because they remind me of the boomerang bird & that one does my nutt in.
    I like your suggestions though apart from jarjar cos can’t control him.

wicket182
    @wicket182

My humble opinion there are really two standout choices. Vader and Lando. These two are the most useful on the most levels.

dad-clark
    @dad-clark

Is there a difference between Vader & evil Anakin?
    Thanks guys so boomerang lightsabers & as I kinda suspected Vader
    What do you guys think about the rebel characters some of them seem pretty brutal Inquisitor & Kana Jarrus for example, & is Zeb just a bomb bird or does he something else?

Anonymous

@dad-clark The difference between Vader and Anakin is that Vader is a bit longer ranged but not by much. I recommend Imperial Officer. He fires so many lasers and you can also choose multiple targets too which you can’t do with other characters. Having TIE Fighter is a good pair with him too. Using them together can devastate a structure. The types of characters you want is someone with a blaster someone with a lightsaber and someone that has a weapon that passes through blocks. A great pair would be Imperial Officer or TIE Fighter anyone with a melee lightsaber except General Greivess ( I don’t know how to spell his name ) and Count Dooku or Mace Windu.

dad-clark
    @dad-clark

Hmmm haven’t got a slasher damnit why didn’t I ask ages ago before getting the kinda useless ewoks.
    Ah thanks partshade wondered if Vaders blast was stronger but if there’s pretty much no difference think I’ll get Anakin a he’s a little cheaper

Anonymous

@tienshenlong I didn’t recommend both of them. Just one because they really have no difference. If you want both though go for it! More the merrier.

dad-clark
    @dad-clark

I know you didn’t partshade, sorry sleep deprived typing.
    I meant if there’s no difference I’ll get Anakin cos he’s cheaper for my force pusher.
    Thanks guys

dad-clark
    @dad-clark

Your “cheat” worked kinda i got 2 characters outta my 3200+ coins with about 1000 or so left wen I connected the WiFi it autosynced the account with both new characters (Vader & Windu if you’re interested) but I only got 8 coins, oh well still got 2for1 :)
    Thanks for all the help guys

Baddy2004
    @baddy2004

Scout Trooper (Biker Scout), Jar Jar, Jedi Youngling, Agent Kallus are my choices. They’re cheap and useful.

scott20
    @scott20

Only ones I have purchased are Darth Vader and the Tusken Raider.

Vader for obvious reasons. He is essential.

Tusken Raider has assisted in a few of my high scores (especially Rise of the Clones). And, of course, collecting coins on any level is a simple task with the sniper rifle.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Can you guys recommend character to infinite on sw2

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.